GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The most annoying Vs moment of your life........

Ssleepy

Passed Driver's Ed
How annoying is it when you are about to make a pass on the expressway and all of a sudden hear comes grandma from 3 lanes over and then jams her breaks in front of you. I was about to Rip this S4 a new one when out of nowhere came GRANNY LOL. Then when I caught back up to him all of a sudden he's just cruising and didn't want to line up. Moments like this leave me frustrated, but also leave me seeing the humor in it thanks to Granny.
Thought it would be a good idea to see if anyone else had a frustrating Vs. story

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Spending 30k$ on and modding a badass new, nice hot hatch. Only to get my ass walked hard by a junkyard turbo rsx slapped together for less than 5k..
Granted it did blow up at the end of this video lmao

Beamer2Clean

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Spending 30k$ on and modding a badass new, nice hot hatch. Only to get my ass walked hard by a junkyard turbo rsx slapped together for less than 5k..
LOLLLLL we’ll never beat those big turbo civics and Acura’s but atleast we won’t be riding around in rust

Ssleepy

Passed Driver's Ed
Granted it did blow up at the end of this video lmao
Couldn't see the vid, but wish I could LOL.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
actually last week i was in a double turn lane next to a diesel truck (assumedly hopped up a bit?) the light turns green, i take the turn, and he flys past me after the turn, cuts me off to take another turn. Rolls down his window and gives me a big thumbs down, like i lost a race. Couldn't even tell him i wasn't racing so that was a bummer.

Another time back when i had a 400whp cobalt i tried to line up against a new STI. He rolls down his windows and yells 'I used to have one of those, they are SLOW!' and wouldn't race. what a douche canoe.

Ssleepy

Passed Driver's Ed
actually last week i was in a double turn lane next to a diesel truck (assumedly hopped up a bit?) the light turns green, i take the turn, and he flys past me after the turn, cuts me off to take another turn. Rolls down his window and gives me a big thumbs down, like i lost a race. Couldn't even tell him i wasn't racing so that was a bummer.

Another time back when i had a 400whp cobalt i tried to line up against a new STI. He rolls down his windows and yells 'I used to have one of those, they are SLOW!' and wouldn't race. what a douche canoe.
Completely feel your pain. Worst part is knowing you can smoke someone, but not having the chance. I would rather lose, than not having the chance to actually win, if that makes any sense.

vw671

Autocross Newbie

I used to ride sportbikes for ~20 years. Guys would constanly tell you to wheelie...I'm like dude. I'm in a parking lot there is people walking around, there is a car about 10 ft in front of me, there is a literially a cop next to me..good grief...LOL

Ssleepy

Passed Driver's Ed
?
I used to ride sportbikes for ~20 years. Guys would constanly tell you to wheelie...I'm like dude. I'm in a parking lot there is people walking around, there is a car about 10 ft in front of me, there is a literially a cop next to me..good grief...LOL
???

vincevtr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI

for me its usually this. when you physically cant get into a position to smack a car you know you can, and the guy thinks he won. that and when the race ends/run out of space as soon as i start getting traction lol.

vw671

Autocross Newbie
Not kidding around..this just happened to me at lunch today. A FRS tries to race me at the light...my oil temp was only 150F...I said hell no and put half a football field on him before the next light. If it was any other car I probably would just let them go...LOL

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Not kidding around..this just happened to me at lunch today. A FRS tries to race me at the light...my oil temp was only 150F...I said hell no and put half a football field on him before the next light. If it was any other car I probably would just let them go...LOL

A FRS hater, are we? Lol...