GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoidbort

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 MKV GTI Revo 2
Just scheduled an appointment to get gloss black vinyl on my roof, and matte black vinyl on the chrome window trim for the wrx. Woo!

My roof is wrapped, I dig it

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
I'm self taught as well. I would love to get lessons on PS and such cause im absolutely clueless with that stuff. The bummer thing is most CC's require beginning classes with film cameras to teach you the basics of exposure... I already know all of that crap, and I don't want to waste my time.

Yeah. I'll have to figure that out as I have the basics down. I self taught on Photoshop too but I'm still very very limited.

I just jumped right into it. Try things and ask questions. Make threads here if you have to I'm sure people will answer your questions.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I just jumped right into it. Try things and ask questions. Make threads here if you have to I'm sure people will answer your questions.

When I was teaching myself before I would just do different internet tutorials over and over and over again. I guess I just need to spend some time on it again.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3

Yea. Luckily I feel my photos are taken well enough that they don't need heavy PP. but it'd be cool to learn some fun tricks and add another level to them.

Ill have to start taking more photos and posting them for ideas and such for pp help.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
I wish golfmkv had these

edit: picwas upside down. see next post.

Last edited:

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21359422167.217178.jpg

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
no note?

Status