GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI, Mk2 TT RS
i had a sweet white ps3 from hk that i brought over. it was a fatty too. too bad it got the yellow ring of death a few months ago...

edit: speaking of video games, anyone excited about grand theft auto 5??

Yes to GTA5, and the new Metal Gear 2/19/13. When's the release for GTA?

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I forgot what I paid but I think it was around there too..

My coworker was saying he bought his for around 600ish? Right when it first came out.

I just remember the price is why I originally bought a 360.

Didn't buy the PS3 till MGS4 came out and the price had dropped by then.

Yeah the initial price was stupid expensive. I remember I bought my PS3 for Gran Turismo. I think I bought the PS3 in 2007 and GT5 came out in what, 2011?

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
i remember when i first heard that ps3 was coming out, i started saving. took me over a year to save up enough money for the console and games. only to find out the console would cost me close to 800 dollars. it was all my monies.... didn't have enough money for games so i had to play ps2 games on it until my parents took pity on me and gave me a few games for it lol

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Hows the trip going? I fucking hate road trips so much. I cant sleep in cars, I feel like if Im not paying attention we'd get in a car crash and all die.

Well today was spent getting my brothers room fixed up and stuff. So no driving! Woo!

The two days of travel were brutal. I don't drink caffeine... Ever.. But I broke that to have coffee to keep myself focused during the drive.

Sadly we've got to turn around and drive back on Saturday/Sunday

tylerandreas

Banned
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
Ive got an old one and love it. It has 4 USB ports and a bunch of SD card reader things. And the mother trucker plays PS1/PS2 games

I had one just like that. 80gb, played it to hard and got that fucking yellow light of death and it would just give me 3 beeps and die. :( I went into depression after that cause that thing was sick!

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
I thought this was common sense?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357250983.694609.jpg

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Blue cars are the best cars

Status