GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
very nice jordan. details of this? i remember you bought it off of someone for dirt cheap.. whats the plans? whats the engine?

Traded a jeep for it. My brother in law bought it for ~$500 and is getting it fixed. Its just a lowly 2000 323i w/ the sport package. 5 speed, 2.5L straight 6 I beleive, <100k miles, ~170 hp new so ... 120 now.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
lol at ups. Estimate to ship my basket to PA is 97 dollars and then another 30 to package it... Da fuq

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
I saw this beautiful e34 the other day

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355335433.749237.jpg

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
my friend was driving. i yelled out STOP. made him drive by it again, and let me take a picture. he was parked in a mall parking lot in no mans land, and i dont blame him. looked so great in person. i've seen him rolling once too, and it looks great.

i kinda wanted to write the guy a little note, but my friend was making fun of me for it.

projekt.kieru

Inspired.
my friend was driving. i yelled out STOP. made him drive by it again, and let me take a picture. he was parked in a mall parking lot in no mans land, and i dont blame him. looked so great in person. i've seen him rolling once too, and it looks great.

i kinda wanted to write the guy a little note, but my friend was making fun of me for it.

Do it. I remember when I got notes on my car lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.