GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Sounds like sophism.
Don't see how. You are at your essence a bag of chemicals reacting with each other. We once used leaded gas and had people go crazy because of it, we're currently saturating plastic into our enviroment. We have studies on POPs (Persistent Organic Pollutants) that build up in peoples blood. The Radium Girls comes to mind. :unsure:

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Don't see how. You are at your essence a bag of chemicals reacting with each other. We once used leaded gas and had people go crazy because of it, we're currently saturating plastic into our enviroment. We have studies on POPs (Persistent Organic Pollutants) that build up in peoples blood. The Radium Girls comes to mind. :unsure:
We are bags of chemicals in a highly complicated world with rules set forth by others than us. There's a huge difference between eating a baloney sandwich and letting someone inject us with something that was rushed into production.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
We are bags of chemicals in a highly complicated world with rules set forth by others than us. There's a huge difference between eating a baloney sandwich and letting someone inject us with something that was rushed into production.
We live in a world where pillows and mattresses off-gas like new cars do. Honestly I think you're dead wrong, if you eat lettuce on that sandwich odds are recently you'd end up much worse off than an injection created by doctors and scientist.

Everyone loves plastic water bottles but studies show they leach chemicals into the water when exposed to heat and sun. The idea that a vaccine scares the same people that drink "Raw" water is irony at its best. I'd be more concerned about what new chemicals you've been exposed to in the rush to disinfect everything these days. Poison control has seen a huge spike in people calling about exposure:
https://www.livescience.com/covid-19-cleaning-chemical-exposure.html

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
We live in a world where pillows and mattresses off-gas like new cars do. Honestly I think you're dead wrong, if you eat lettuce on that sandwich odds are recently you'd end up much worse off than an injection created by doctors and scientist.

Everyone loves plastic water bottles but studies show they leach chemicals into the water when exposed to heat and sun. The idea that a vaccine scares the same people that drink "Raw" water is irony at it's best. I'd be more concerned about what new chemicals you've been exposed to in the rush to disinfect everything these days. Poison control has seen a huge spike in people calling about exposure:
Properly washed lettuce is safer than a man made vaccine. But I believe the vaccine is necessary because Covid will kill far more people without the vaccine.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Properly washed lettuce is safer than a man made vaccine. But I believe the vaccine is necessary because Covid will kill far more people without the vaccine.

What about washing?​

Washing the produce at home is not a reliable way to remove bacteria.

"The bacteria can be stuck on the surface of the lettuce, it can even get inside the lettuce," Goodridge says. "So if you wash it, you might remove some of the bacteria, but you're not removing 100 per cent. And we know in some cases, when we look at historical outbreaks of E. coli, even ingesting one single bacterial cell was enough to cause illness."
https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/lettuce-e-coli-contamination-1.4913956#:~:text=What about washing?,not removing 100 per cent.

E.coli don't give no fucks if you wash the lettuce, that's why they recall it all or announce it so people throw it out.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
Man when I was going thru tech school my instructor told us a story about lettuce will kill you. The military did a study that if you eat nothing but lettuce for 30 days you will die because no nutritional value. That why I never eat lettuce.

cb1111

What about washing?​

"The bacteria can be stuck on the surface of the lettuce, it can even get inside the lettuce," Goodridge says. "So if you wash it, you might remove some of the bacteria, but you're not removing 100 per cent. And we know in some cases, when we look at historical outbreaks of E. coli, even ingesting one single bacterial cell was enough to cause illness."
https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/lettuce-e-coli-contamination-1.4913956#:~:text=What about washing?,not removing 100 per cent.

E.coli don't give no fucks if you wash the lettuce, that's why they recall it all or announce it so people throw it out.
You're citing a Canadian source - it might not be fake news so it isn't authorized here.

Far more people have been killed by E.Coli than the COVID vaccine.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

What about washing?​

Ok I'll nuke it. 😂

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

Everyone loves plastic water bottles but studies show they leach chemicals into the water when exposed to heat and sun. The idea that a vaccine scares the same people that drink "Raw" water is irony at its best. I'd be more concerned about what new chemicals you've been exposed to in the rush to disinfect everything these days. Poison control has seen a huge spike in people calling about exposure:
I don't eat lettuce. ;)

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Whew, I'm more of an iceberg lettuce guy so I'm safe.

Just got my vaccine invite from the state. J&J one is available.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
You aren't reading the nonsense you spew from those sources.

And the issue is you keep stating you're opinion that abortion is murder of a baby

You're opinion is wrong. AGAIN, 8th grade biology should have taught you that a zygote, blastcyst and fetus are not the same thing as a baby.

It doesn't bother me that you're ignorant. I'm simply stating the facts.

Hmmm.. With all your wokeness I would think the racial implications of a large numberr of minorities aborting life would be an outrage. You can read more here.

https://www.umassmed.edu/news/news-...he-1-in-4-american-women-who-choose-abortion/

I put my faith and trust in OUR mighty God and others not doing the same is a large problem of what is happening in our country and our world. The secular idolization of one's self and one's beliefs to be centered in truth is absurd. How arrogant are we to think we have it all figured out and our way is best or just when perfection has been provided?

I know I will be ridiculed, mocked, and judged for my belief in God but I do not care. I do not seek affirmation or acceptance from any of you, I seek this from the face of God and as such know what is acceptable and what is not in His eyes. You can say I am wrong all you like but I know better. The real question is do you?

Last edited: