The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
BET proudly celebrates black people.
If there were a WET, people would be burning down the TV station.
DOUBLE STANDARD.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
How many long running black characters have there been in Star Wars? Do you think it's easier for black people in the entertainment industry as a whole?
It should never be a numbers game. All the ads with perfectly placed asian, black, white, indian people are PANDERING.
MLK Jr said it best, character not color.

Handguns4heaRTs

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
As high as I wanted. NHS, 9th in my high school class, multiple years of college, paramedic. I will also argue 'levels of education' is fairly meaningless. I know brilliant people that only have their GED. I know doctors that are not very smart. A Harvard graduate with C or D grades is probably dumber than most of the guys on this forum.
How’d I know exactly what your answer was before you even replied?

Aight, I’m out. I wish you luck in your battle against reality. Take care.

Handguns4heaRTs

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
I've heard this argument multiple times and I wanted to find the reason why officers don't shoot people in the leg. With all the medical professionals in here, I'm sure I'll be corrected if this is wrong 😆 . From what I've found, the leg has the femoral and popliteal arteries that, if cut, will cause the person to bleed out in minutes. If the bullet strikes bone, like the femur, it can shatter, causing massive shrapnel and a significant increase in cutting an artery. Since a leg has a smaller area to hit, you have a higher percentage of killing the person aiming at the leg than the torso.
Shouldn’t a “paramedic” like him already know that? Hahaha

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It should never be a numbers game. All the ads with perfectly placed asian, black, white, indian people are PANDERING.
MLK Jr said it best, character not color.

So the entire galaxy has 2 black and you think MLK was supporting the exclusion of black people in cinema, because you think white people are getting the roles because they're just better actors? Is that what you're going with?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I've heard this argument multiple times and I wanted to find the reason why officers don't shoot people in the leg. With all the medical professionals in here, I'm sure I'll be corrected if this is wrong 😆 . From what I've found, the leg has the femoral and popliteal arteries that, if cut, will cause the person to bleed out in minutes. If the bullet strikes bone, like the femur, it can shatter, causing massive shrapnel and a significant increase in cutting an artery. Since a leg has a smaller area to hit, you have a higher percentage of killing the person aiming at the leg than the torso.

First it should be noted that a cop should only try to shoot someone in the leg if the suspect isn't carrying a gun. It should also be noted that a leg is a much smaller target than the torso. With regards to which can or would cause the most damage it's debatable. A person can die either way.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Cops shouldn't shoot unless there is a real threat. This "I thought his cell phone was a gun" BS would get you a lengthy prison sentence in the military. Police should be held to the same standards.

That being said, if you shoot, you shoot center mass or pelvis, and keep shooting into the suspect stops.

Shooting at legs is how your kill bystanders.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
BET proudly celebrates black people.
If there were a WET, people would be burning down the TV station.
DOUBLE STANDARD.
UHMMMM ABC, CNN, CBS, NBC? Or did you mean because the station name itself?

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
how and why are we even on this topic anyhow... it's late.. G'night

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
UHMMMM ABC, CNN, CBS, NBC? Or did you mean because the station name itself?

Zrick means if there was an exclusive all white station people would scream racism and burn the station down. That's where the double standard is. And he is correct and that's a perfect example of a double standard.

Last edited: