GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
LOL obviously I don't support corrupt cops. There are bad apples in every bunch. A bad PA on this forum for example. Yes, I was a real deal Paramedic after I was an EMT. I retired when my son was born to be a stay at home Dad. Now that he's in school I'm working again but I didn't want my old job. The county didn't pay very well and they had a pay freeze so there was never going to be a raise. It's a lot of responsibility for peanuts in return. Most of the guys I worked with were great, Fire, EMS, Police. There will always be rule breakers, the trick is holding them accountable. TRUMP admin working on a database to track these bad cops so they can't move to an unsupecting area.
Black perpetrators kill 89% of black victims. Black men commit 36% of murders. If black lives matter, why do they ignore their own cultural issues?
Screenshot_20200904-131044.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
LOL obviously I don't support corrupt cops. There are bad apples in every bunch. A bad PA on this forum for example. Yes, I was a real deal Paramedic after I was an EMT. I retired when my son was born to be a stay at home Dad. Now that he's in school I'm working again but I didn't want my old job. The county didn't pay very well and they had a pay freeze so there was never going to be a raise. It's a lot of responsibility for peanuts in return. Most of the guys I worked with were great, Fire, EMS, Police. There will always be rule breakers, the trick is holding them accountable. TRUMP admin working on a database to track these bad cops so they can't move to an unsupecting area.
Black perpetrators kill 89% of black victims. Black men commit 36% of murders. If black lives matter, why do they ignore their own cultural issues?
View attachment 184898

Why do white people ignore white on white crime? What a bunch of thugs. 🙄🙄🙄

You still didn't address your incompetence that YOU personally don't understand that pneumoniacan be caused by a virus, bacteria or fungus, and pneumonia can cause lung or kidney failure, resulting in death. If covid is the virus that causes the pneumonia, covid killed you.

Blood is on your hands personally for spreading misinformation.

Last edited:

Handguns4heaRTs

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Assuming you're being facetious, but Americans have been protesting the extrajudicial killings of UNARMED black people. I've never heard anyone try to argue that police should just let themselves die when someone shoots at them.

Do you believe it is too much to ask that cops stop killing unarmed black people? Again, assuming your "what do we burn down now?" remark was mocking- What do you believe is an appropriate reaction to extreme injustice when the judicial system fails to hold these cops accountable (I am not condoning burning shit down or looting)? Protesting is a constitutional right.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
6 cops surrounding a mentally ill person makes it more likely there's going to be a bad outcome. 2 cops and a social worker makes it less likely.

How is that hard to understand? Cheaper too.

The only downside is the cops can't put on all their cool swat gear and get pumped up.

I never mentioned the number of cops but 2 cops and a social worker sounds reasonable. Let the social worker lead and the cops only step in if necessary.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Do you believe it is too much to ask that cops stop killing unarmed black people? Again, assuming your "what do we burn down now?" remark was mocking- What do you believe is an appropriate reaction to extreme injustice when the judicial system fails to hold these cops accountable (I am not condoning burning shit down or looting)? Protesting is a constitutional right.

No, I'm saying when does this shit end? You have a guy shot dead, then his alleged shooter goes on vice to admit he did it out of fear for his own life. Sounds like something somebody would say that likes to do meth based on video. He's got a fist tatted on his neck and he ultimately gets killed by leo's. How ridiculous is that, accomplished absolutely nothing for black people. You just have two more dead Americans and nothing to show for it.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@zrickety 100% an issue that needs to be addressed and is under-discussed. Much of the root cause is systemic racism. Interesting how that circles back around, huh?
The only systemic racism is violence promoted by the black community...gangs, rap music, fatherless children, all promoted by their own people. I personally don't see color, I see CHARACTER.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Blood is on your hands personally for spreading misinformation.
I am spreading statistics and facts. What people do with this information is up to them. I haven't killed anyone, while you have admitted being party to 3 deaths.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Police should be better trained, yes. Deadly force only when they are threatened with deadly force. I don't know why they can't shoot people in the leg to disable them.

Handguns4heaRTs

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
The only systemic racism is violence promoted by the black community...gangs, rap music, fatherless children, all promoted by their own people. I personally don't see color, I see CHARACTER.
Are you denying that systemic racism against black people exists in America?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

There is definitely deep rooted racism from some white people against black people. It seems to be handed down from generation to generation. Primarily in the south but as demographics have changed it has spread to all parts of the country. I was fortunate to grow up in Ohio and wasn't exposed to it so I grew up without understanding it.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I have personally seen it swing the other way. Black people that do a bad job and are not fired simply because the color their skin. Black and minorities that get jobs over more qualified applicants because of the color of their skin. Most of the government workers in my southern town are black, they have the ultimate job security because no one will fire them. Equal opportunity employment has turned into minority employment and white discrimination.
I would argue it's not systemic racism, it is a systemic black culture that promotes lawlessness and taunting of the police. The statistics support my position.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
There is definitely deep rooted racism from some white people against black people. It seems to be handed down from generation to generation. Primarily in the south but as demographics have changed it has spread to all parts of the country. I was fortunate to grow up in Ohio and wasn't exposed to it so I grew up without understanding it.
My parents generation was very racist, the white people of my generation not at all. Of course I was raised in the north, and things are different in the south. Racism is a learned behavior, kids are getting it from their parents, and it exists on both sides...white and black racists.