GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
In other news that never happened:
FB_IMG_1600393701379.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Health care and law enforcement deaths are way up due to Covid. Likely due to high viral loads at time of exposure.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
You think a drag race determines if an engine is reliable? Try 2-3 hours of grueling track time before checking that box. 😄 Some of the most jerry-rigged setups I've ever seen were at drag strips. #doavalvejob #resurfaceyourheads

Over here watching 24 hours... 2-3 hours man wow what a flex. Lmao's, as you were gentlemen, the mask debating must go on!!!!!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
We already have so many laws, rules and regulations that we have to or should obey or follow I just don't get the line being drawn against masks.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
We already have so many laws, rules and regulations that we have to or should obey or follow I just don't get the line being drawn against masks.

First, we need to look at why we have so many laws and why we're incarcerating so many Americans. We have the highest rate of incarceration in the world. (Hint, it's the war on drugs and it was designed to target black people in order to disenfranchise them. )

Then we need to stop doing that AND we need to stop allowing private prisons and police unions to lobby for harsher sentences. I'll go further and say private prisons are a conflict of interest and goes against the basic ideals of freedom.

Finally, as others have said, masks were politicized instead of treated at a basic public health issue.