GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Good morning everyone.

I hope the people here are buckled up, because I am about to present the Scamdemic with the scandal of the century.

1617969290485.png

1617969318750.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
And the issue is you keep stating you're opinion that abortion is murder of a baby

You're opinion is wrong. AGAIN, 8th grade biology should have taught you that a zygote, blastcyst and fetus are not the same thing as a baby.

It doesn't bother me that you're ignorant. I'm simply stating the facts.
Abortion is murder of babies.
Everyone alive was once a zygote, fetus, or whatever stage of development you want to call it.
Just because you won't wait a few months for them be viable, doesn't mean you're not killing them.
They have a heartbeat at 6 weeks, they are more alive than most people that get CPR.
Those are real facts.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Is Rickety's marriage in trouble?

Will he pay to get his signature back?

All this and more on the next exciting episode of...

SCAMdemic
Not worried about my marriage.
I paid the signature bet, and I will reclaim it when time expires.
I have a feeling the fake pandemic has more surprises in store for all of us...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
According to Biden, the Constitution is 'not absolute.'
What part of 'shall not be infringed' does Dementia Joe not understand?
I said this last year, they are piece by piece stripping away our rights. In record time.
Guns are not the epidemic, mental health is.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Sorry to break it to you, buddy - Buuuut, we're all science experiments in the long run. Life is chemicals and exposure to them. That's why California has all those fun signs that tell you everything will give you cancer.
Just because it's common, doesn't mean we should accept it.
Non-GMO foods are making a comeback because people didn't want modified food. Organic food (when did it stop being organic?) is all the rage.
We could very easily make environmentally friendly products that don't cause cancer, they take the easy route because it's cheap. And sinister.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
King Jay declared otherwise tho...
I like Jay, but my profile is mine. He's already said he wouldn't enforce any bets. Mud is lucky I gave him the time.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Guns are not the epidemic, mental health is.

So let me see if I understand this. According to you, no other countries in the world have mental health issues, since no other countries have a problem with guns like the US does. It's just the US population that is by and large mentally retarded?

Just to be clear, I'm not downplaying mental health issues. It's a huge issue the US does nothing about. But to say there isn't a gun issue as well is just asinine.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
I cant believe it has to be said again for this numbskull, (nearly) everyone is a law abiding and/or mentally sound individual, until they are not.

The problem is the fucking guns and if you cant see that you're the one who has been brainwashed.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
THIS IS WHERE THE VARIANTS ARE COMING FROM.
Everywhere they are vaccinating, you see news about 'losing the race against the variants.'
They go hand in hand. The link was made in December.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
More bullshit from zrick - god damn dude do you understand that nothing you read is from legit sources?

I'm fairly certain that's a deepfake, but if its not then it is taken extremely out of context.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I cant believe it has to be said again for this numbskull, (nearly) everyone is a law abiding and/or mentally sound individual, until they are not.

The problem is the fucking guns and if you cant see that you're the one who has been brainwashed.
Guns are a tool like anything else. Look at Switzerland.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
More bullshit from zrick - god damn dude do you understand that nothing you read is from legit sources?

I'm fairly certain that's a deepfake, but if its not then it is taken extremely out of context.
LOLOL Fauci from a press conference is deep fake. Ok. They tell you there can be issues so they are absolved of any wrong doing.
Look up those terms, antibody dependent enhancement, pathogenic priming, cytokine storms. Then tell the class what you've learned.