GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Been covered before....

Due to the lockdown i.e. no sports, no driving etc...those normal deaths were "replaced" by Covid-19 deaths.....

The only "hiding" of any data in the UK has been the fact they only class a COVID-19 death if the person died within 28days of a positive test...

At the beginning they were also including those who had COVID-19 & admitted ..but had a long "illness term" & died after say 2 months.....so they shortened it to make it not look so bad..the death is still recorded, but death not from COVID-19....
They must play some pretty dangerous sports in Wales.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I only asked a question. What would have you recommended he do to be as protected from Covid as possible? Other than being careful and wearing a mask etc. Different type of vaccine?

If you don't think Eric Clapton got the vaccine on his doctors advice, TWICE, you're crazy. That's how I know Clapton is being a drama queen about his adverse affects and exaggerating for attention.

As far as a patient that has an actual severe reaction, they shouldn't get the second shot until if or when it can be determined why they had an adverse reaction, i.e. maybe an ingredient. They should follow guidelines for unvaccinated people if they can't get vaccinated.

Again, all basic common sense.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Unfortunately, to Rickety this is certainly going to mean: "those normal deaths were counted as Covid deaths " 🙃
That's what they did here.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
NPR says don't bother checking to see if the vaccine works.
'Experts' say you won't like the answer.
1621297292621.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@Raptard just joined the thread on page 1.
You've got your work cut out, LOL
Welcome friend!!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Misstate efficacy? You mean like how 8 fully vaccinated Yankees became COVID positive? How's that for efficacy? Cases increase 500% with vaccine rollout. Variants appear hand in hand with vaccines.
GTFOH.
It's 9 NY Yankees now.

cb1111

This thread has brought out the worst in many people and we clearly have rabid extremists from both ends of the spectrum. Very sad as there are also obvious racists that would be 6 feet under if they said the things they say here IRL.

To change the topic a bit. I was cleaning out a box over the weekend and ran into some of the things I used in my civil rights training classes. Does anyone in this cartoon from the early 90's look familiar?

1621296648393.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Maybe this is what NPR is talking about...

1621300170639.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
This thread has brought out the worst in many people and we clearly have rabid extremists from both ends of the spectrum. Very sad as there are also obvious racists that would be 6 feet under if they said the things they say here IRL.

To change the topic a bit. I was cleaning out a box over the weekend and ran into some of the things I used in my civil rights training classes. Does anyone in this cartoon from the early 90's look familiar?

View attachment 213900
I know that guy. He's a bachelor again.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

View attachment 213900
Was that 3rd grade civil rights classes?
😂