GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Been covered before....

Due to the lockdown i.e. no sports, no driving etc...those normal deaths were "replaced" by Covid-19 deaths.....

The only "hiding" of any data in the UK has been the fact they only class a COVID-19 death if the person died within 28days of a positive test...

At the beginning they were also including those who had COVID-19 & admitted ..but had a long "illness term" & died after say 2 months.....so they shortened it to make it not look so bad..the death is still recorded, but death not from COVID-19....
Not going to argue with you, Dave. But if there are ~2k deaths every year, the normal deaths couldn't have been 'replaced' because that implies the average deaths never happened. Deaths are deaths. If COVID was killing everyone, you should have seen a spike in the data but there wasn't one. This supports US data I posted that says deaths were similar past 4 years.
Surely you aren't suggesting that lockdowns were keeping the elderly alive longer...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Not going to argue with you, Dave. But if there are ~2k deaths every year, the normal deaths couldn't have been 'replaced' because that implies the average deaths never happened. Deaths are deaths. If COVID was killing everyone, you should have seen a spike in the data but there wasn't one. This supports US data I posted that says deaths were similar past 4 years.
Surely you aren't suggesting that lockdowns were keeping the elderly alive longer...

You are not understanding the basic facts:-

Total deaths in a year are caused by different things, e.g. road accidents, sports deaths, workplace deaths, etc..

When people are not driving as much, doing sports, at work etc., etc. due to COVID-19 Lockdowns then the deaths caused by these factors will go down .....

Total deaths did not go down however as deaths caused by COVID-19 which is a new factor, effectively replaced those other causes...

Simple, when you understand logic & facts...;)

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You are not understanding the basic facts:-

Total deaths in a year are caused by different things, e.g. road accidents, sports deaths, workplace deaths, etc..

When people are not driving as much, doing sports, at work etc., etc. due to COVID-19 Lockdowns then the deaths caused by these factors will go down .....

Total deaths did not go down however as deaths caused by COVID-19 which is a new factor, effectively replaced those other causes...

Simple, when you understand logic & facts...;)
I understand perfectly. People still drive to get groceries, go to work, etc. Even with people working from home, I don't expect work related deaths were very high to begin with, except maybe at factories. But they can't work from home. :rolleyes:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
All he had to do was:
-misstate vaccine efficacy
-compare deaths to injuries, instead of deaths to deaths
-include injuries/deaths not causally linked to the vaccine

Solid work.
Misstate efficacy? You mean like how 8 fully vaccinated Yankees became COVID positive? How's that for efficacy? Cases increase 500% with vaccine rollout. Variants appear hand in hand with vaccines.
GTFOH.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Here's a real systemic problem-
1621286950239.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Got it, you have no idea how excess deaths are counted and classified.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
All he had to do was:
-misstate vaccine efficacy
-compare deaths to injuries, instead of deaths to deaths
-include injuries/deaths not causally linked to the vaccine

Solid work.

This.