GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
How about this and what about that..... it wasn’t an inside job
OMG now I understand why I can't get through to you guys. YOU BELIEVE THE BULLSHIT.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
How does a plane vanish without leaving a single piece behind? We might disagree, and I probably wouldn't like you in person being a cop and all but I do generally view you as a person of intelligence. So enlighten me, I'm working on my magic act and would love to know how a plane vanishes.

It did leave pieces behind

https://vault.fbi.gov/9-11-attacks-investigation-and-related-materials/9-11-images

also, lots of plane can be consumed by fire of that intensity, including metals.

I know you have blind hate for a job long behind me, cUz FUcK ThE pOlIcE, amiright? I guess I’m not extreme enough with my hate for your liking, or just overly objective, I don’t know. I find your feelings on the subject a curiosity, but won’t try and argue with you about them.

Anyway, in this case I’ve conversed, and watched hundred of hours of debriefings, with the people directly involved in the planning, financing, and those who were players in the greater plan for 9/11 and/or beyond. Was interesting to hear their side of the story, but their hate was far too deep to be part of some US based conspiracy, imo.

Unless, that is, you are saying that the US government conspired to radicalize these people from basically birth, then puppet them into being unknowing players in the grand scheme to get the US into a war in Afghanistan... a place we used like a cheap whore and left without paying our dues.

Admittedly, I have not gone balls deep in the conspiracy land with regard to 9/11, nor do I have a desire, so I cannot battle against someone who has. My limited knowledge of that date stems from my cake military life being tossed on its head that morning, being in the MDW on 9/17, talking with people on the ground at the Pentagon when the attack occurred, at ground zero 9/20, and listening to the bad guys tell their stories. If it was a hoax, the seeds had been planted decades before the attacks.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
How about the plane in Pennsylvania?? There was a small hole in the ground. Coroner said he never saw any blood or body parts. 'It looked like someone just put some scrap metal in there.' ALL LIES.

Looks like a pretty big hole to me. There is an unfathomable amount of energy that was created when that thing hit the ground.

1607056784407.png

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url...ved=0CAkQjhxqFwoTCOCly4PAs-0CFQAAAAAdAAAAABAQ

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

https://vault.fbi.gov/9-11-attacks-investigation-and-related-materials/9-11-images

also, lots of plane can be consumed by fire of that intensity, including metals.

I know you have blind hate for a job long behind me, cUz FUcK ThE pOlIcE, amiright? I guess I’m not extreme enough with my hate for your liking, or just overly objective, I don’t know. I find your feelings on the subject a curiosity, but won’t try and argue with you about them.

Anyway, in this case I’ve conversed, and watched hundred of hours of debriefings, with the people directly involved in the planning, financing, and those who were players in the greater plan for 9/11 and/or beyond. Was interesting to hear their side of the story, but their hate was far too deep to be part of some US based conspiracy, imo.

Unless, that is, you are saying that the US government conspired to radicalize these people from basically birth, then puppet them into being unknowing players in the grand scheme to get the US into a war in Afghanistan... a place we used like a cheap whore and left without paying our dues.

Admittedly, I have not gone balls deep in the conspiracy land with regard to 9/11, nor do I have a desire, so I cannot battle against someone who has. My limited knowledge of that date stems from my cake military life being tossed on its head that morning, being in the MDW on 9/17, talking with people on the ground at the Pentagon when the attack occurred, at ground zero 9/20, and listening to the bad guys tell their stories. If it was a hoax, the seeds had been planted decades before the attacks.
The fire was so hot and intense it wrecked the internals of that side of the building. It was consistent with the damage the twin towers saw too.

I was in the day room on 9/11. Top said get your a b c bags ready. We are a rapid deployment unit and we are gonna rapidly deploy soon it looks like. Before you knew it I was in some country named Afghanistan and I had no idea where on the map I actually was.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I mean I was too young at the time to really know what was going on and never looked too much into it alternate theories but now that it has come up I might look into stuff.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

In spite of you being somewhat pompous I'm with you on this one. JK. I agree with you on this.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I know, it's difficult to understand that some cars have clutch discs that aren't made of cotton candy and recycled barbies.

I saw the video was about a Corvette and with that amount of torque I don't doubt that you can take off in 5th gear. Although you wouldn't want to make a habit out of it.
Try that in a GTI without burning the clutch up without stalling.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I saw the video was about a Corvette and with that amount of torque I don't doubt that you can take off in 5th gear. Although you wouldn't want to make a habit out of it.
Try that in a GTI without burning the clutch up without stalling.
He’s training the brick well I think

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
If anyone remembers my post from the police brutality conversation a week or two ago, check this.

This was what I was talking about with the copaganda. The FOP that posted this image is touting how caring and heroic this female, light-skinned officer was. The inquirer article is about how the police surrounded this woman’s car, smashed the windows in, got her and the kid out, and beat the shit out of the mom. The mom is not recovering well, and will likely have lifelong health complications due to her beating.

This was a group of 10+ Uniformed, on-duty police officers who cornered a woman stuck in her car who was not apart of any protests, forcibly removed her and her child from the vehicle, and beat the shit out of the mom.

Uniformed police officers, a group of more than 10, beat the shit out of a mother for no reason, right in front of / after taking her kid away.

In the year 2020.

None of these officers were charged. I hope this article changes that. I hope they go to prison.

Attachments

• 7686F884-A0C6-4B90-91E6-6E5E3FFE7236.jpeg
    7686F884-A0C6-4B90-91E6-6E5E3FFE7236.jpeg
    59.3 KB · Views: 128
  • 66BF5A0D-5CC5-4593-A780-AD40ECFA880D.png
    66BF5A0D-5CC5-4593-A780-AD40ECFA880D.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 130

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
If anyone remembers my post from the police brutality conversation a week or two ago, check this.

This was what I was talking about with the copaganda. The FOP that posted this image is touting how caring and heroic this female, light-skinned officer was. The inquirer article is about how the police surrounded this woman’s car, smashed the windows in, got her and the kid out, and beat the shit out of the mom. The mom is not recovering well, and will likely have lifelong health complications due to her beating.

This was a group of 10+ Uniformed, on-duty police officers who cornered a woman stuck in her car who was not apart of any protests, forcibly removed her and her child from the vehicle, and beat the shit out of the mom.

Uniformed police officers, a group of more than 10, beat the shit out of a mother for no reason, right in front of / after taking her kid away.

In the year 2020.

None of these officers were charged. I hope this article changes that. I hope they go to prison.
Not surprised. Cops are gonna cop. This shits been going on forever and a half.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
The fire was so hot and intense it wrecked the internals of that side of the building. It was consistent with the damage the twin towers saw too.

I was in the day room on 9/11. Top said get your a b c bags ready. We are a rapid deployment unit and we are gonna rapidly deploy soon it looks like. Before you knew it I was in some country named Afghanistan and I had no idea where on the map I actually was.

My platoon was in the field with 1BCT 25ID learning them on their new Strykers on 9/11. We got yanked back to our company and a flurry of movement. Ft. Lewis didn’t have a secured contonment, lots of holes in some very old fences. Was put down to sleep when we got back after we were handed our combat loads, that’s when it clicked. Was on an OP watching a bridge that crossed the Nasqually River that night. Rotated back in morning of 9/12, up again at 1500 and rushed to the makeshift SRP to deploy to the MDW with our sister company that needed bodies. Was snapped up from the SRP at 2200 and told I was now in PSD for the BDE CDR. 9/13 I signed for my currier credentials and M11. From there till mid November was a whirlwind of TDY all over CONUS, LATAM, and Europe. At one point I did a circumnavigation of the globe. #itsround. I feel your pain.

I know what can burn. I’ve seen aluminum and kevlar burn to ashes. When I was a kid I watched a Beechcraft collide with a CH47 midair and watched the Beech burn in. I guided the first responders to the crash site, and being a dumb kid, took a bunch of pictures of the impact and minimal debris field And ball-o-airplane. Planes squish right up on impact. You could fit that whole plane in the back of my GTI.

So hole in ground and debris checks out with me. And that picture, that’s one hell of an impact to move that much earth.