GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
14 million doses. 7 women on birth control develop clots.

It's almost like you're a liar about having medical training and being married to a doctor, because otherwise you'd know to ask if that's outside the normal rate of clot formation for women on BC.
Medical training does not equal critical thinking. You are a perfect example.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
How about the FACT that young women are statistically having more adverse reactions?
How about the FACT that the UK says under 60 shouldn't get the Astra Zeneca vaccine...but over 60 is ok??
What kind of rationale is this???
#Depopulation
You just mad people aren't actually dying from the vaccine like you wanted.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You just mad people aren't actually dying from the vaccine like you wanted.
I see sad stories everyday of family members who took the shot and within 2 months are dead.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Medical training does not equal critical thinking. You are a perfect example.
Ok, so you think 7 non-fatal blood clots out of 14 million, that is in line with rate of blood clots in non-vaccinated population, is somehow relevant. Explain how.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Ok, so you think 7 non-fatal blood clots out of 14 million, that is in line with rate of blood clots in non-vaccinated population, is somehow relevant. Explain how.
I can say for a fact that the number is much higher. The majority of doctors disregard any link between health problems and vaccines.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@GTIfan99 how about the link I posted yesterday that the vaccinated are MORE vulnerable to variants?? I didn't hear you white wash that.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I can say for a fact that the number is much higher. The majority of doctors disregard any link between health problems and vaccines.
Let's see your facts...

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
@GTIfan99 how about the link I posted yesterday that the vaccinated are MORE vulnerable to variants?? I didn't hear you white wash that.
No, I read your BS link and laughed at you. It just reinforced that you're lying about your claimed medical training and being married to a doctor.

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Maybe it's because those scientists didn't halt J&J, politicians did.
Okay, but what does that change? I feel like the fact that it's halted is more important than who halted it. I see you posted the numbers, but it doesn't make me feel any better. In fact, halting this version over 7 known cases is more alarming to me. That tells me the cases were significant, or the results are presumed to be far worse than what is reported so far.

To be clear, I'm not here to argue or divide people by their personal beliefs and I'm not against vaccines. My primary concern is the data, it seems like we don't have all of the data. In fact that has been the theme of the past year, we never seem to have all of the data available to us. I think at a minimum people should be more aware or concerned of what is going on with these vaccines. People were lining up to get them on Saturday, and now this one is halted for distribution... probably doesn't feel very good for those who got it over the weekend.

Since the lack of data has been a theme for the past year, I am going to assume there are probably more than just 6 or 7 cases out there. I will again wait on that data before presuming anything.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
Science-Vs-Religion_o_107775.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Okay, but what does that change? I feel like the fact that it's halted is more important than who halted it. I see you posted the numbers, but it doesn't make me feel any better. In fact, halting this version over 7 known cases is more alarming to me. That tells me the cases were significant, or the results are presumed to be far worse than what is reported so far.

To be clear, I'm not here to argue or divide people by their personal beliefs and I'm not against vaccines. My primary concern is the data, it seems like we don't have all of the data. In fact that has been the theme of the past year, we never seem to have all of the data available to us. I think at a minimum people should be more aware or concerned of what is going on with these vaccines. People were lining up to get them over the weekend, and now this one is halted for distribution... probably doesn't feel very good for those who got it over the weekend.
The rate of blood clots in the general adult population of 1 in 1000 adults.

7 in 14 million means that those that got the vaccine are less likely than the general population to get a clot.

I'm sorry politicians and idiots like zrickety are scaring people, but that isn't the scientists fault.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2020806/#:~:text=Venous thrombosis, comprising deep vein,PE with or without DVT.

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
The rate of blood clots in the general adult population of 1 in 1000 adults.

7 in 14 million means that those that got the vaccine are less likely than the general population to get a cclots.
Again, so far. We don't have complete data. I think you're too hung up on winning an argument and that's probably more important to you in this situation than my personal health. No offense.