GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Is there something wrong with them being closed on Sunday? A long time ago I managed a fast food place and I would have loved for it to be closed on Sunday. It was always a bitch getting people to work on Sunday.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
It’s great they are closed on Sunday’s from an employee perspective.

They donate money to stopping gay rights.
Preventing gays from getting married and “converting them” to “normal”.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
I was never a fan of their food personally. Or their awkward table service to seem slightly more restuarant and less fast food jointy. One was just built near our house a couple months ago and every time I pass by both drive through lanes wrap around the building.
29euhc003pw21.jpg
h4tz08b4k6l41.jpg

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Lots of businesses support things that I wouldn't necessarily agree with but I'm not going to research every business I patronize before walking in the door.

I agree. If I’m going to do that with one company then I should with every company, which I don’t.

I’m just saying some people don’t go there because of that.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I agree. If I’m going to do that with one company then I should with every company, which I don’t.

I’m just saying some people don’t go there because of that.

I don’t go there because the ownership/leadership employs their religious beliefs as a matter of official policy. By doing so, they sequester employee rights.... and quite overt about it.

I don’t go to hobby lobby either.