GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
It's the vaccine and their deformed red blood cells, obviously. SCIENCE.

I actually have a blood disorder that causes me to have deformed red blood cells and low hemoglobin. I've had it since birth and will have it until I die. Please enlighten me on how I cannot be athletic with similar conditions to those you are referring to. Note that I'm currently training for a 50k ultramarathon in October and I've seen zero change in athletic output since being vaccinated.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
When people start talking about hunting you down, it's no longer a joke, and needs to be reported to authorities. Like I said, I have his information. It's the second "joking" threat in 2 days.

Keep fucking around and see what happens.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Literal GTIfan99. 😂

We literally live in a country with the most gun violence in the civilized world, so threats aren't jokes. Next threat from zrickety will result in a criminal complaint and notifying his employer.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
All different styles for different uses. the fist three are walking/mountaineering ice axes, & will do steep stopes, but are not for vertical ice. The shortest/yellow one on the far right is for vertical ice with the reverse pick set at its steepest angle. This is very good as it places the weight down onto the tip of the pick for shallow placements usually on very hard ice..or what we locals call "Cairngorm concrete"..which is ice so hard the ice axes usually bounce off on first strike!

You will also note that the shaft of the axes gets more "bent over" the more "technical" they are. This again helps with the swing & ease of placement, especially when "topping out" i.e. getting over the top of the climb. You will also note that those three still have a fairly straight bottom section to the shaft which is good for plunge placement on steep slopes. These days the axes can be really bent right over, & have addition hand grips for the most technical vertical ice climbing eg:-

Switch | Winter Equipment | DMM (dmmwales.com)

Dark Machine X – Grivel
Thanks for the explanation! I was only thinking about the sweep of the pick itself without considering its angle in relation to the handle. Now it's very obvious that the rightmost one is a better anchor.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
5-7-5

also NM area code
One of two for the entire state.
Was so weird first moving there. No one said their area codes. Anywhere. Most business signs only had 7 digits. If you were in Albuquerque, everything was 505, without question. I had to get used to saying "area code XXX" and then saying the rest because people would just automatically type 505.
I moved from a much more populous area and there was no way to assume anyone's area code. Now I'm in a different more-populous area and it's been weird getting used to not having to start off my number as "area code XXX", since no one is assuming that it starts with 505 anymore.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Just the tools alone trigger my fear of heights. Y'all have some serious sack to be doing that shit in the first place.

You ought to see me on a set on ladders 20ft of the ground.....😰

200ft up a rock face....🥳.

All in the mind, 🤪......but a standing joke with my mates....:ROFLMAO:.......

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Threatening to make this thread real life, notifying employers etc will result in a ban. Cut that shit out, there won't be more warnings.

This is a joke thread for fucks sake.

Making threats isn't funny or a joke in any thread. You're a moderator here, you open the site up to liability to allow threats of violence, whether you think it's a joke or not. You do what you want, but my post stands. I won't tolerate threats against me, jokes or not.