GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Paid 'scientists' and pundits to reach an already predetermined conclusion. Ice has actually grown and the planet is greener than 20 years ago. Satellite photos confirm. The earth is not warming, it's the same damn temperature it has been for since the Revolutionary War.
The same people that fund lying with statistics about the virus and vaccines, are the same people funding lies about climate change.
Exactly who is being paid? What economic interest do scientists that acknowledge the truth about man made global warming have to gain? The economic interests of those that deny global warming in the face of overwhelming evidence is quite clear.

Reactions: WAP

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Well, FWIW, I don't like you, either. Also, I've mentioned I have a 2018 GTI, as well... but you've never let the truth get in the way of your personal narrative. Finally, that's kindofa odd thing to say on a forum for MK5 owners, but, whatever.
lol dumbass

btw no one cares about your 2018 either DUN DUN DUNNNNN

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Actually we have affected the planet and climate dramatically, in that much of the carbon the planet sequestered over the last 4 billion years (in oil and coal) was released into the atmosphere by us over the last 200 years. The timescale just exemplifies how amazing it is, to me.

Where are you getting your numbers from?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Zrick probably sides with the cigarettes companies denying that smoking causes cancer, despite the 99% of 'paid scientists' that say otherwise

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
fail. nice try, rush limbaugh. PS it's not just about carbon, but depleting the planets ability to sequester carbon, produce oxygen, and volcanoes also do not pollute thousands of other completely manmade chemicals all over the earth.
View attachment 228860
Volcanoe annual average? Curious what the average amount of carbon per eruption is.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Where are you getting your numbers from?
the age of the earth number came from a lot of scientists; but even if you go with the ~2000 year number its a crazy stat
as for 200 years, i ballparked when humans really began burning fossil fuels on massive scales; then again we've been burning wood for some 2 million years technically (or 2000 if you dont agree with that number either)

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Paid 'scientists' and pundits to reach an already predetermined conclusion. Ice has actually grown and the planet is greener than 20 years ago. Satellite photos confirm. The earth is not warming, it's the same damn temperature it has been for since the Revolutionary War.
The same people that fund lying with statistics about the virus and vaccines, are the same people funding lies about climate change.
greener cause we fertilize the fuck out of our lawns and the same fertilizer is melting ice and showing greenery that was covered for the last few hundred thousand years.

its not just 'warming'
climate change is much more than warming, though the 2-4* number is a quite important mark that we are surely going to miss

Reactions: WAP

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
whatever. why do i keep engaging with someone who got a C average lol

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
How is that a "checkmate," Mr I don't even know how to play chess? The entire website is a forum devoted to GTI MK"x" owners. A lot of the people in this thread, other than me, own or have owned a MK5. I own a MK7 as well. So you stating that "you don't care about your MK"x"' is just kinda... well, dumb, even for you. Maybe you're better suited for a Reddit thread... Mr self-proclaimed "Bad Hombre." More like Dumb Hombre.... or Tonto Hombre. Perfect.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
the age of the earth number came from a lot of scientists; but even if you go with the ~2000 year number its a crazy stat
as for 200 years, i ballparked when humans really began burning fossil fuels on massive scales; then again we've been burning wood for some 2 million years technically (or 2000 if you dont agree with that number either)
I'm not talking about earth's age.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Lol the self proclaimed genius hasn't figured out that the forums share off topic.

Sick master's degree, bro
Jay, you're missing the point. It's a forum dedicated to GTI owners. MK5 owners did and still do makeup a fairly sizeable portion of the members. I know and completely understand that these general generic forums are open territory for all GTI owners... but we're all still GTI owners. You have a damn MK5 in your signature area...

Regardless, why defend him? He's just a know-nothing jackass that thinks he's "bad." He's not bad, he's just an ignorant turd.