GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
This is kind of akin to the 'cosmic timescale' which i have always found fascinating to think about.
If you take the 13.8 billion year old universe and scale it to 1 year, humans basically come in a second before midnight, which puts the invention of the internet like a millionth of a second before midnight. Fucking crazy haha
Agreed. Which is why I laugh at the climate police. We have not altered the temperature of the planet at all. But they are constantly spraying shit in the sky, for rain or other purposes. Weather modification is not climate change.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
So your ignorant assumptive ass believes a political affiliation is indicative of one's race? Bro, go buy a box of rocks because youre shit just got way too heavy for me.

You have also said majority of those who are anti vaccine are Republican. So as you have also said before, 1+1=2. So let me get this straight 1 Anti vaccine means Republican plus 1 white means Republican which then should mean equals 2 to be anti vaccine and white means Republican. Correct me if I am wrong but aren't a lot of black Americans anti vaccine? Does that make them white and Republican?
You clearly either can't understand or just haven't read what I've written. Little surprise. I've said over and over again that WHITE Dems are heavily vaccinated, meaning the exceptions are BLACK Dems. White Republicans, which is most Republicans, are much more highly unvaccinated, esp if they live in the South, and esp if they live in a state that voted for Trump. Try to keep up.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Agreed. Which is why I laugh at the climate police. We have not altered the temperature of the planet at all. But they are constantly spraying shit in the sky, for rain or other purposes. Weather modification is not climate change.
Actually we have affected the planet and climate dramatically, in that much of the carbon the planet sequestered over the last 4 billion years (in oil and coal) was released into the atmosphere by us over the last 200 years. The timescale just exemplifies how amazing it is, to me.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Actually we have affected the planet and climate dramatically, in that much of the carbon the planet sequestered over the last 4 billion years (in oil and coal) was released into the atmosphere by us over the last 200 years. The timescale just exemplifies how amazing it is, to me.
Clearly the Earth is warming due to human activity. Anyone who denies this is just "whistling in the wind" as they say. You will not find almost anyone who has published in the area of climate change science that disagrees with this. Sure, there are a lot of crackpots linked to the fossil fuel industry that argue otherwise, but, again, those that are published, and those that specialize in this area... the vast, vast majority (something like 97%) all agree on man-made global warming.

Btw, I drive gasoline powered vehicles, and use a gas powered lawnmower. I'm not against the use of fossil fuels, but I am a rational pragmatist.... human activity is leading to more and more global warming. We don't have to stop using fossil fuels, but we most certainly should do more to diversify our energy usage and attempt to employ more "carbon neutral" and less polluting means of energy production.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
One volcano eruption emits more carbon than everything we've done.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
One volcano eruption emits more carbon than everything we've done.
fail. nice try, rush limbaugh. PS it's not just about carbon, but depleting the planets ability to sequester carbon, produce oxygen, and volcanoes also do not pollute thousands of other completely manmade chemicals all over the earth.
1635183035888.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Clearly the Earth is warming due to human activity. Anyone who denies this is just "whistling in the wind" as they say. You will not find almost anyone who has published in the area of climate change science that disagrees with this. Sure, there are a lot of crackpots linked to the fossil fuel industry that argue otherwise, but, again, those that are published, and those that specialize in this area... the vast, vast majority (something like 97%) all agree on man-made global warming.

Btw, I drive gasoline powered vehicles, and use a gas powered lawnmower. I'm not against the use of fossil fuels, but I am a rational pragmatist.... human activity is leading to more and more global warming. We don't have to stop using fossil fuels, but we most certainly should do more to diversify our energy usage and attempt to employ more "carbon neutral" and less polluting means of energy production.
Paid 'scientists' and pundits to reach an already predetermined conclusion. Ice has actually grown and the planet is greener than 20 years ago. Satellite photos confirm. The earth is not warming, it's the same damn temperature it has been for since the Revolutionary War.
The same people that fund lying with statistics about the virus and vaccines, are the same people funding lies about climate change.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
no one likes you
or your 20 year old gti
Well, FWIW, I don't like you, either. Also, I've mentioned I have a 2018 GTI, as well... but you've never let the truth get in the way of your personal narrative. Finally, that's kindofa odd thing to say on a forum for MK5 owners, but, whatever.