GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
NY is as bad as CA now...

9:58 a.m. ET, December 6, 2021

New York City will implement vaccine mandate for all private sector workers​

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
First COVID. Then he had his second bout after two shots, and now his third after the third shot.

EDIT

He has noted that after each shot his symptoms have been significantly reduced compared to when he did not receive the vaccine at all.
I had the original COVID last December...I have not been sick since, and don't wear a mask. Anecdotal, yes. Natural immunity, yes.
CEO of the hospital system is 'vaccinated' and has it had 3 times also. FWIW.
Omicron reported in Georgia, Doctor Wife says everyone has respiratory illness right now but not many testing positive. She wonders if the tests pick up omicron ('experts' say they do).

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Sounds like either a compromised immune system or the vax.
Why not both? Vax destroying immune systems, some doctors talking about this. Media silent, of course. Just 'get the booster' talk.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I had the original COVID last December...I have not been sick since, and don't wear a mask. Anecdotal, yes. Natural immunity, yes.
CEO of the hospital system is 'vaccinated' and has it had 3 times also. FWIW.
Omicron reported in Georgia, Doctor Wife says everyone has respiratory illness right now but not many testing positive. She wonders if the tests pick up omicron ('experts' say they do).
In the same boat, been over a year and I have flown and traveled cross country several times since. COVID also passed through my home with the wife and kids months after I was infected and I never got it again. Go figure.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I also have to wonder how many of these respiratory illnesses are mask related...but that's another subject.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I hope the whole ugly truth comes out some day but I'm not counting on it happening.
Fingers crossed we'll see it in your lifetime, Jim.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI