GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
There were a number of cameras at the Pentagon...they released a like a 2 second gif of the explosion. It was neither big enough nor wreckage enough for a plane. It was also a recently reinforced area. It was also after Rumsfield said that they couldn't account for $2.3 trillion. Gold missing from WTC vaults was found on trucks, witnesses were chased away by armed men. WTC7 housed the 2nd largest CIA headquarters and all the SEC investigations, which were conveniently destroyed. It was the pretense for the war on terror, TSA, Homeland Security, etc. The list goes on and on. They spent more money investigating steroid use in the MLB than they did 9/11.
🤦🏽‍♂️

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
If Jay and I agree on this, IT MUST BE TRUE!

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Sorry photos taken days later after they blocked it all off don't quite convince anyone.

I'm not your bro, and if they were trying to hide losing a ton of money, that sure gives them a reason. Keep in mind the Rockefellers moved out abruptly after 20 years the week before. No signals just up and left. The richest bank ever to exist.

Inside job clear as day
Bullshit. BRO

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Just stop blaming dyslexia for your responses. Slow down and read more carefully.
I'm tired of being accused of saying something that I didn't say. My brother was dyslexic and was very intelligent. I'm not insulting you I'm asking you to simply read more carefully and not just start typing a response that I have to then respond to.
I didn’t qualify for any of the after school shit that would’ve taught me how to deal with it because I was too old. I’m trying. But if I try too hard I occasionally get headaches. Sorry

probablyjacking

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Sorry photos taken days later after they blocked it all off don't quite convince anyone.

I'm not your bro, and if they were trying to hide losing a ton of money, that sure gives them a reason. Keep in mind the Rockefellers moved out abruptly after 20 years the week before. No signals just up and left. The richest bank ever to exist.

Inside job clear as day
Yeah, you're just going to be intentionally stupid too then. You ask for evidence and deliberately ignore it and talk down to people by saying "you're smarter than this."

YOU'RE clearly not smarter than this. And that's why you have Zrickety's approval on all of your 9/11 posts.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Bullshit. BRO
Stop drinking the Kool Aid man. I'm going to take a page from your book and say YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I was researching 9/11 before Anonymous existed. That shit made me angry. It was DEFINITELY an inside job and that's why I question EVERYTHING the government tells us.