GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Right.........spoon fed what they want you to believe directly from their website. Government 1, you 0
You're my new best friend.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It doesn’t make it ok Jim. It never will! To u it’s ok because we didn’t murder a fuck ton of people

And that's why I said it was wrong in the 5th word of my post. Read it again. You really need to read more carefully being responding.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Image-1.png

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Show me the video of the plane hitting the pentagon. Thanks.
When American Airlines Flight 77 hit the Pentagon's exterior wall, Ring E, it created a hole approximately 75 ft. wide, according to the ASCE Pentagon Building Performance Report.

The exterior facade collapsed about 20 minutes after impact, but ASCE based its measurements of the original hole on the number of first-floor support columns that were destroyed or damaged. Computer simulations confirmed the findings.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
And that's why I said it was wrong in the 5th word of my post. Read it again. You really need to read more carefully being responding.
Fuck u. I’m dyslexic. And sometimes I even respond and reply to the wrong people. I try. It’s not on purpose

I’m dealing with 9/11 shit rn

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Taken from popular mechanics.

A crashing jet doesn't punch a cartoon-like outline of itself into a reinforced concrete building, says ASCE team member Mete Sozen, a professor of structural engineering at Purdue University. In this case, one wing hit the ground; the other was sheared off by the force of the impact with the Pentagon's load-bearing columns, explains Sozen, who specializes in the behavior of concrete buildings. What was left of the plane flowed into the structure in a state closer to a liquid than a solid mass. "If you expected the entire wing to cut into the building," Sozen tells PM, "it didn't happen."

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
We could take Jay's car, fill the hatch full of methanol, then brick the gas pedal and SEND IT at a building. We'll see what happens lol

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
There were a number of cameras at the Pentagon...they released a like a 2 second gif of the explosion. It was neither big enough nor wreckage enough for a plane. It was also a recently reinforced area. It was also after Rumsfield said that they couldn't account for $2.3 trillion. Gold missing from WTC vaults was found on trucks, witnesses were chased away by armed men. WTC7 housed the 2nd largest CIA headquarters and all the SEC investigations, which were conveniently destroyed. It was the pretense for the war on terror, TSA, Homeland Security, etc. The list goes on and on. They spent more money investigating steroid use in the MLB than they did 9/11.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I knew you'd say that. I get the skepticism, but can you at least TRY to read through it and then dispute it?

By the way, you ignored the wreckage photos from the Pentagon, but no surprise there.
Sorry photos taken days later after they blocked it all off don't quite convince anyone.
Bro. Stop. It was not an inside job. What would our government stand to gain from that
I'm not your bro, and if they were trying to hide losing a ton of money, that sure gives them a reason. Keep in mind the Rockefellers moved out abruptly after 20 years the week before. No signals just up and left. The richest bank ever to exist.

Inside job clear as day

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Fuck u. I’m dyslexic. And sometimes I even respond and reply to the wrong people. I try. It’s not on purpose

I’m dealing with 9/11 shit rn

Just stop blaming dyslexia for your responses. Slow down and read more carefully.
I'm tired of being accused of saying something that I didn't say. My brother was dyslexic and was very intelligent. I'm not insulting you I'm asking you to simply read more carefully and not just start typing a response that I have to then respond to.