GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
In the same boat, been over a year and I have flown and traveled cross country several times since. COVID also passed through my home with the wife and kids months after I was infected and I never got it again. Go figure.
I haven't been sick in almost two years since getting covid in Jan'20. Maybe it turned me into a superhuman...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Different year, same Pfizer.
https://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/08/health/research/08drug.html

Experts Conclude Pfizer Manipulated Studies​

"Pfizer’s tactics included delaying the publication of studies that had found no evidence the drug worked for some other disorders, “spinning” negative data to place it in a more positive light"

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Like I told him directly, he's either trolling or too stupid to be reasoned with.
Even when you show him his own quotes he still tries to deny ever saying it :ROFLMAO:

No, you’re just too stupid to comprehend things outside what you want to read. It’s okay, I don’t expect much from you.

Still delusional about me staying that Rittenhouse obtained the rifle through straw purchase?

How about I indulge your fantasy. Rittenhouse purchase was a straw purchase as he was not legally allowed to obtain the rifle. “Gifting” money with intent on “gifting” the rifle back is a cute method to try and circumvent federal and state laws in both WI and IL.

Now, what say you?

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
No, you’re just too stupid to comprehend things outside what you want to read. It’s okay, I don’t expect much from you.

Still delusional about me staying that Rittenhouse obtained the rifle through straw purchase?

How about I indulge your fantasy. Rittenhouse purchase was a straw purchase as he was not legally allowed to obtain the rifle. “Gifting” money with intent on “gifting” the rifle back is a cute method to try and circumvent federal and state laws in both WI and IL.

Now, what say you?
It's not illegal if you wait to transfer ownership of the gun when the recipient is over 18 and legally able to own it. You simpleton.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
It's not illegal if you wait to transfer ownership of the gun when the recipient is over 18 and legally able to own it. You simpleton.
He's right you know, figured Corpin in all his arrogance would know that one.

BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIREMENTS STATE OF WI
A background check is required under two circumstances: (1) to purchase a firearm from a federal firearms licensed dealer (FFL); and (2) to apply for a license to carry a concealed weapon in Wisconsin (CCW).

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

If the firearm was purchased for another person, not the transferee, then it’s a violation of federal law for lying on the 4473. It doesn’t matter if they intended on waiting for Rittenhouse reach 18yrs old or not. Intent is what matters.

Rittenhouse was not legally allowed to purchase the firearm at the time of purchase. Black knew this and was purchasing for Rittenhouse with Rittenhouse’s “gifted money.” The purchase of the firearm for another person who is not legally allowed to obtain the weapon is the straw purchase.

I ask again, do you understand the legal concepts and federal firearms laws you are attempting to argue?

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Y'all are a bunch of fools still arguing a case where he walked on ALL charges. I am sure in your self proclaimed internet wisdom you know something the professionals practicing law in WI do not.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Y'all are a bunch of fools still arguing a case where he walked on ALL charges. I am sure in your self proclaimed internet wisdom you know something the professionals practicing law in WI do not.

He was acquitted of the charges related to him killing two and wounding the third. The possession under 18 was removed as he didn’t meet the provisions therein. The charges of curfew violation were dismissed by the judge because they were not pertinent to the case of self defense.

Black is still facing the original charges related to him providing the rifle to Rittenhouse. His admission of the straw purchase on the witness stand could lead to federal weapons charges.

This is discussing the criminal liability, and not addressing the civil liability of both cases.

It’s humorous that you insist on degrading other people’s “internet wisdom” but fail to see the gross limitations of your own. 👍

Last edited: