GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
For you to believe that 100 % of voter fraud was from just one side shows a completely closed naive mind.

Nice strawman.

Every proven case was in 2020. That's just the reality.

The reality is there is a miniscule amount of voter fraud in the US regardless of party.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Speaking from experience?
No just logic. Don't you think you would realize that the zipper is in the back and then you've got to button the top and if you wear a belt buckle it in the back. If you got through all of that the first time you needed to take a piss I think you would finally figure it out.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Every proven case was in 2020. That's just the reality.

The reality is there is a miniscule amount of voter fraud in the US regardless of party.
I have no idea if there was any voter fraud but if there was it certainly wasn't one sided.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
1. 1000s of people fraudulently use illegal address, known by social workers
2. 4,700 of Georgia’s Absentee Votes tied to non-residential addresses
3. 170,830 vote discrepancy between ballots cast and voter records - Michigan
4. 174,384 ballots counted by AVCBs do not link back to a voter registration number - PA
5. 65,026 ballots were marked “Returned” after Nov 3rd, despite Kathy Boockvar reporting 10k - PA
6. 112,516 ballots were given new return dates. - PA
7. 151,775 mail-in ballot records were changed on Nov 23rd - PA
8. 200,000 more AV ballots counted than ballots returned in single county - MI
9. 143,835 votes in Georgia were in violation to state laws - GA
10. 42,248 voters voted twice - NV
11. 8,000 ballots cast with addresses that are physically non-existent - NV
12. 1,500 voters were listed as deceased by the Social Security Administration - NV
13. 6,000 voters who had U.S. Postal Service “flags” on “vacant addresses.” - NV
14. 2,689 fraudulent addresses used in GA and PA
15. 1093% more Indefinitely Confined granted (Covid not a qualification) than 2016 - WI
16. 138,444 swing state votes were cast from voters with residence in another state
17. 23.2% of absentee ballots returned by voters, were not received in swing states
18. 27.4% of absentee ballots were likely fraudently requested in AZ, GA, MI, PA, WI
19. 61% of signatures were found invalid after State Senator Obama initiated challenge - IL
20. Determining the legality of a ballot is "optional" for absentee counting boards - MI
21. 40,875+ ballots were cast in the name of another voter without their consent - PA
22. 40 of CO's 64 counties have more voter registrations than voting-age citizens - TX
23. 9,500 dead people returned mail-in ballots - MI
24. 2,000 ballots found in single sweep, despite numerous prior sweeps - PA
25. Mail-in ballots were "returned" for counting before they were mailed - PA
26. 223,000 intractable mail-in ballots sent to wrong addresses - NV
27. 8,000 voter application submitted by couple on behalf of homeless and the dead - CA
28. 9,626 vote error discovered by recount monitor - GA
29. 15,000 Nevada voters suspected to have also voted outside state - NV
30. 32.6% of 1706 sample received absentee ballots without their request - PA
31. 6,000 illegal votes in NV, according to NV District Attorney - NV
32. 1,600+ voters born 1800 and 1900 voted by mail in NC
33. Claim that Maiden name was used to vote in election
34. "X" used for signatures for in fraudulent voter registrations - PA
35. PA DoS removed signature verification from all mail-in ballots
36. 18,000 mail-in ballots didn't have a "Mailed Date" only a return date after Nov 3rd - PA
37. 3,000 instances of alleged voter fraud filed with AG by Nevada GOP - NV
38. Rejected absentee ballots: 3.5% in 2018 to 0.3% in 2020 despite 500% more votes - AZ
39. Commercial addresses used by Georgia voters - GA
40. USPS witnesses claim they helped with backdating and transported across states
41. Upwards of 45% of Indefinitely Confined voters shown to not qualify WI
42. 1.2% of newly moved voters had votes cast in their name without consent
43. 1.3% of newly registered voters had votes cast in their name without consent
44. 32,000 Michigan residents sign request for independed audit - MI
45. 149,772 vote batch is 96% for single canidate - MI
46. 143,379 vote dump at 3:42am had a 93% leaning towards single candidate - WI
47. 500 absentee ballots missing, never delivered by postal service - MI
48. 1,298 proven instances of voter fraud with 1,121 criminal convictions
49. Jill Stein contested the results in 3 states 2016 for similar irregularities
50. 95% registered voter turnout in Philadelphia PA
51. 1994: Judge rules Democrat stole State Senate election in Philadelphia scheme PA
52. 10,000 ballots per day received modified dates by workers prior to election. MI
53. 289,000 excess votes suggest due to precinct level turnout irregularities
54. Dozens of Georgia witnesses account to irregularies GA
55. A ballot in Pennsylvania was cast on behalf of a dead person. PA
56. 4.3m more votes than 2018 registered voter - results nearing 100% turnout
57. 300,000 Fake People Voted In Arizona Election AZ
58. Benford Analysis shows irregular
59. 139 unexplainable discrepancies in Clark County Commission race
60. Lowest recorded mail-in ballot rejection rate in swing states
61. 95% of Bellwether counties break voting pattern, creating statistical anomaly
62. Statistical anomalies in multiple states have a time correlation
63. 132,000 "Change of Address" flags in single GA county
64. Biden's Mail-in votes dramatically fail Benford Test Atlanta, all others pass.
65. 782 more votes than than registered voters in Detroit from 2016 election
66. NYT FLASHBACK: Error and fraud at issue as absentee voting rises (2012)
67. PA Auditors Warned of Dead People, Duplicates on State Voter Rolls
68. US decried Ukraine election due to expelled observers, mail-in ballots and 90% turnout
69. Former Texas ivoting official certified fictitious ballot for Lyndon Johnson
70. 2435 mail-in ballots were cast in the names of deceased voters in PA
71. 1614 mail-in ballots were cast in the names of deceased voters in MI
72. Campaign official ask for volunteers to track down ballot in PA
73. GA Secretary of State withholds ballot image from public viewing
74. Double mail-in ballots received by serval dozen voters - VA
75. Double mail-in ballot received by around 1000 voters - vA
76. 19,888 counterfeit U.S. driver's licenses from China seized by authorities - Il
77. Joe Biden states he put together the most "extensive... voter fraud organization"
78. FL precinct reports more than 100% voter turnout due to UCF
79. 8205 ballots were approved, mailed out, filled out, mailed back, and received on same day. - PA

This goes on for 1600 lines, the rest of the topics include Polling place irregularities, discarded or destroyed ballots, Voting Machine Irregularities, and a general section for uncategorized submissions.

Certainly, what you mean to say in your reply is "there is no evidence of voter fraud... that I personally find acceptable or believable... or maybe it just doesn't suit my agenda."

Source: https://airtable.com/shrhYBx2cboqsKv14/tbl0at4AkLpdBFOzp?backgroundColor=gray&viewControls=on
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pos...ed States,Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and

And almost all of this has been brought forth in the 86+ lawsuits filed by Trump and Republicans in the swing states that he lost. EVERY SINGLE CASE was thrown out due to lack of evidence, many by judges that TRUMP APPOINTED himself. I guess that wasn't enough for you.

Edit: there was one case in PA that Trump initially won, but was later overturned by the PA Supreme court.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
So you clearly didn't read my post. Of course nobody at home will wear a mask and it is next to impossible to keep kids from getting sick because their fingers are everywhere. Once the kids have it, it is game over for the household unless everyone washes their hands religiously - they won't....

The common cold is far easier to catch than COViD - but COVID is far deadlier.

This

A friend of mine would get sick several times a year. Mostly from his daughter bringing it home from school. He did not get sick all of last year since there was no in person school and no weekend birthday parties. Same with me and my dad. He would get sick at least once a year from his work. I would also get a cold once a year. It always comes from my GF where she get it from a co worker that goes to work sick...where they would open cough a few feet away from her. Last year...no cold...since we basically stayed home.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I have no idea if there was any voter fraud but if there was it certainly wasn't one sided.

Every proven case in 2020 was conservatives. Again, that's a fact. They were caught and are being prosecuted.

There has certainly been voter fraud on both sides in the past. Again, it's a miniscule amount.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
No just logic. Don't you think you would realize that the zipper is in the back and then you've got to button the top and if you wear a belt buckle it in the back. If you got through all of that the first time you needed to take a piss I think you would finally figure it out.
But hes in Depends so it matters not

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
This

A friend of mine would get sick several times a year. Mostly from his daughter bringing it home from school. He did not get sick all of last year since there was no in person school and no weekend birthday parties. Same with me and my dad. He would get sick at least once a year from his work. I would also get a cold once a year. It always comes from my GF where she get it from a co worker that goes to work sick...where they would open cough a few feet away from her. Last year...no cold...since we basically stayed home.
In a normal year I basically have a cold from november to February because of coaching related contact with students. I did get the flu in January before the pandemic which was fun.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I realize you don't disagree there was voter fraud, but you are cherry picking a little hard here. Yes, some of the statements are generic. Some of the other statements are very clear:

"Nevada 'fraud': 1,500 ‘dead’ voters, 42,248 voted ‘multiple times,’ RV camps as 'homes'
"8,000 ballots cast with addresses that are physically non-existent - NV"
"40,875+ ballots were cast in the name of another voter without their consent"
"8,000 voter application submitted by couple on behalf of homeless and the dead"
"9,500 dead people returned mail-in ballots"

Is there something unclear about 10,000 dead people voting? We have a very obvious voter fraud problem, and no excuse for it. We have the necessary technology to modernize voting, I genuinely believe the people in control just don't want to give up that control. Think about it, most people already don't like the candidates who run for President. It could be argued 2016 happened because the Democrats forced a polarizing candidate that many didn't like. If they're forcing bad picks on us, AND the vote is being manipulated, what's the point of elections in the first place? They choose the candidate and the winner. Some of you may be happy with the results this time, but my god... what does this say about our future?

A few people no one like and no one voted for could end up in total control... is that what we really want?

Now find any legitimate source or election official that confirms those claims. The reality is you think unfounded claims are the same thing as evidence.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
In a normal year I basically have a cold from november to February because of coaching related contact with students. I did get the flu in January before the pandemic which was fun.

My window is usually from Dec to Feb for getting a cold. No cold this year...since my GF is now working from home.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
What is a legitimate source or an election official? Both of these statements move the goalpost of the discussion. Anything I provide to you will be met with a request for a higher bar, or higher standard.

The list I provided has nearly 1700 sourced items on it claiming some form of election fraud took place. I'm not claiming they're all perfect, but you need to admit some of the stuff on that list is concerning for democracy. This incident in particular is facing multiple felonies and 15 years in jail. Prosecution is underway, charges are being assessed. This means a judge will be ripping the asses of those who were caught in court. Is that legitimate enough of a source for you, or do you have another hoop you want to raise?

It's a waste of time to discuss this with you, because you are incapable of looking at this situation without your side's bias. Nothing I post is going to be good enough, because you need to "win" this discussion or some dumb shit. You asked for evidence, you got a full list. Then you admitted to looking at a few and not even reading it, claiming the standard of evidence wasn't good enough. You will morph your requirement for the discussion over and over again and move the goal-post when it's convenient for you. You aren't even trying to have a discussion at this point, you've got your hands over your ears screaming "no no no, it's not real, that's not good enough". And now you're about to fall into some dumbass response about the definition of evidence, as if sworn and signed testimony, mathematical data provided by doctors of philosophy in math, and other eye-witness accounts aren't exactly that.

1.) That wasn't the presidential election, but a local election. I really haven't been following the argument, so I'm not sure if it's about voter fraud in general, or just the presidential election.

2.) No voter fraud actually happened in that case. Not a single fraudulent ballot was counted. Two men are behind charged with attempting voter fraud. Know why a single fraudulent ballot wasn't counted? Because our elections are actually pretty dang safe, and it's hard to get fraudulent votes counted.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Like, that case goes against the entire argument you're trying to make. You're trying to argue there is rampant voter fraud, but hyped up a case where two people were caught, and not a single illicit vote was couned, proving how safe elections are...

Reactions: WAP

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
I was good about mask stuff this year and did not endup geting that bad of a cold. Just one sinus thing.

I honestly think people should stay home when they are sick. They go to work sick and get other people sick...because they don't want to use their sick days. I've seen people sneeze into their hands...then grab the door handle.