GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The people who didn't wear a mask and got Covid and died regret it the same as the ones who did wear a mask and got Covid and died.

So the people who did wear a mask and died regret not wearing a mask? How does that work?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I thought you were leaving...
I am driving the Jeep, yes, but haven't had time to finish the Mini. The VW still serves backup duty.
I will leave the thread when freedom is restored, and the SCAMdemic ends...so probably November 4.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I am driving the Jeep, yes, but haven't had time to finish the Mini. The VW still serves backup duty.
I will leave the thread when freedom is restored, and the SCAMdemic ends...so probably November 4.

So Nov 4th 2021. Got it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That's not what I said. They are both dead so they can't regret anything.

So you don't believe in heaven and hell? Or do you think you're memory is wiped?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Steve LaTulippe MD, USAF retired physician-
"I WILL SPEAK OUT AGAINST CORONAMANIA because it is nonsense. It is elderly abuse. It is child abuse. It is American abuse! And it has NO BASIS IN MEDICAL SCIENCE. And therefore it disgusts me! Many still willfully choose ignorance. I fully reject it!"

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
For the rest of the day you have to incorporate a slayer lyric into your comment
As funny as that sounds, I am a peaceful protester. WILL NOT COMPLY.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Quit listening to their hallowed screams and put your damn mask on
Can I dress up as GWAR and spray you with fake blood? It's a mask right?
gwar.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Quit listening to their hallowed screams and put your damn mask on
You know who else stands 6 feet apart wearing masks? Satan worshipers. No can do bro.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI