GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You know what, i completely agree. Can everyone quote this to restate their current opinions, add yourself in if i missed ya:

** riceburner: its a real virus, likely not killing a huge population due to precautions taken. Death rate is luckily not too high, therefore its about time to let people get back to work and life
** Jimlloyd
** Zrickety
** GTIFan99
** Jay745
** snobrdan

It's real, if everyone just wore masks and took a little effort to distance, we wouldn't have 200,000 dead. Pretending that we can just go back to normal is just wrong and going to end badly. We'll have 400,000 to 500,000 dead by the 12 month mark since it was declared a pandemic. We won't reach herd immunity until we have 70% of the population vaccinated with an effective vaccine.

Last edited:

mopar22

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
16 GTI
I thin what has happened in the Whitehouse shows just how a little bit of give and take would help people. Wear a mask and keep your distance and the outbreak woulda gotten stopped fast. Instead none of them cared and so they ended up spreading it to one another

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I thin what has happened in the Whitehouse shows just how a little bit of give and take would help people. Wear a mask and keep your distance and the outbreak woulda gotten stopped fast. Instead none of them cared and so they ended up spreading it to one another

Worse, they encouraged others to ignore precautions.

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
Take a look at Trump's video from the hospital today. At 1:05, right after he says "therapeutics", theres a cut. You can see his face contort like he's getting set to cough up a lung. Here's a link to his original Twitter video.
EjcaqEsWkAIqvhE.jpg

Once you see it, you can't unsee it. Back and to the left..back and to the left....:ROFLMAO:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I doubt that. And if that's true it should have been worded differently.
Yes, I was absolutely mocking zrickety. Everyone seems to have gotten that but you. For what its worth, I'm not that young. I'm 54 today.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Yes, I was absolutely mocking zrickety. Everyone seems to have gotten that but you. For what its worth, I'm not that young. I'm 54 today.
Happy Birthday EJ!

Subie2013

Humble yourself
I'm still trying to figure out how 200k+ people dead in like 7 months is a scam...
As of right now from Feb 1st to Sept 1st in the US

1.) Heart Disease - 430k dead(not contagious)
2.) Cancer - 380k dead (not contagious)
3.) COVID19 - 213k dead (contagious)
8.) Flu 38k dead (you should still wear a mask if you're sick)

Source - (https://usafacts.org/articles/top-causes-death-united-states-heart-disease-cancer-and-covid-19/)

I'm just saying, if we sent 7 million people to war and 200k+ died we would be freaking out 100%. Last time I checked not everyone dies, shit you can get shot and live. But why are we down playing 213k American deaths like it doesn't matter and is impeding your rights?

Like really, what "rights" have been stripped? Oh you can't go into a store without a mask, awe that's heart wrenching. If our "Fearless" leader would have shut the country down like he should have we would be a-ok but here we are 7 months later. Oh wait, Trump got C19 so lets see how every single doctor figures out a way to make him seem perfectly fine so all of these MAGA fans can continue to down play this. I don't wish death on anyone, but man if he dies from this it's gonna be the ULTIMATE karma.

Also, haven't been here for like 2 years so howdy everyone new, hope all is well. Where are the actually off topic threads at now? @eurocars I feel like you're the only OG left, where's the good stuffff?