GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
This is what you voted for.
If the constitution allows vast minority rule and furthers it instead of correcting it then it should be changed.

Anyway, we already know that your viewpoint is in favor of the problem, I'm just providing the legitimate and necessary counterpoint.

Reactions: WAP

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
If the constitution allows vast minority rule and furthers it instead of correcting it then it should be changed.

Anyway, we already know that your viewpoint is in favor of the problem, I'm just providing the legitimate and necessary counterpoint.

Wasn’t the document drafted to prevent minority rule? 🤷‍♂️

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Wasn’t the document drafted to prevent minority rule? 🤷‍♂️
Maybe they tried but clearly they failed. No knock on them, that was 200 years ago, they couldn't have forseen the level of manipulation going on in the modern day GOP

Edit: also the progressive ceding of power to the presidency from congress over the past 50 years contributes "bigly" to the problem of minority rule

Last edited:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Since we've decided that the minority can just say they're going to filibuster they have been granted undue powers of obstruction. Only a 60 vote majority can stop it, even if it's just a threat.

The Senate is wholly and completely broken by this.

Only the President can affect change these days, Congress is 100% useless.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
'Experts' have been wrong more often than not.
View attachment 209643
This is bonkers, but I think that the states that opened earlier already got such a significant portion of their population infected that natural infections + the ccine rollout have granted them effective herd immunity at this point.

The states that were more conservative are getting infections now because they have more people who haven't been exposed to the virus.

#justatheorydont@me

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
1617992765551.jpeg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Are you still trying to argue constitutional subjects while showing no understanding of the document itself?
You must be new here.
Edit- I heard you like laws...
1617997282387.png

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
This is bonkers, but I think that the states that opened earlier already got such a significant portion of their population infected that natural infections + the ccine rollout have granted them effective herd immunity at this point.

The states that were more conservative are getting infections now because they have more people who haven't been exposed to the virus.

#justatheorydont@me
Hmm, sounds legit. I probably posted something to this effect last year...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI