GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
So, nip nip, I have read about it, they're talking about not allowing street cars to be converted to "track only" cars. The point was that anyone who wants to stop others from pursuing happiness is sort of a jerk. Assuming of course that their happiness doesn't actively harm others. The handful of individuals who cut their cats off is nothing compared to the tremendous quantity of industrial waste puked into the atmosphere by 3rd world industrial nations. Just like the foolish limitations that have been proposed that would affect a large proportion of legal and law abiding gun owners, and would make no difference to the criminal dickheads murdering innocent people. Or are you that dense?
While I agree that there should be a way for people to still build track-only drag racing cars, there's no good reason a circuit track car can't have cats. And even less reason that the thousands and thousands of people with "stage 2" tunes on every VW and subaru need a catless downpipe. You may think it's "only a handful", but look at the size of the aftermarket industry for tuning that defeats emissions controls and sells catless exhausts. Your hobby (and mine btw) doesn't require bypassing emissions equipment any more than my gun hobby should require bypassing a background check.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
While I agree that there should be a way for people to still build track-only drag racing cars, there's no good reason a circuit track car can't have cats. And even less reason that the thousands and thousands of people with "stage 2" tunes on every VW and subaru need a catless downpipe. You may think it's "only a handful", but look at the size of the aftermarket industry for tuning that defeats emissions controls and sells catless exhausts. Your hobby (and mine btw) doesn't require bypassing emissions equipment any more than my gun hobby should require bypassing a background check.

1618623600421.gif

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Impossible line? Dude came in and did the same shit anotero did. Except dude got banned and anotero didn’t.

To be real with you, if a line isn’t going to be drawn on racist comments and worse, racist specific verbal attacks. I personally have no place here.

just came in to say this. ✌🏽
Ah, our racist brown friend decided to drop by.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
That was my point - there was this "we won't ban anybody in this thread" and then that asshole came in, said the same crap as anotero and got banned. The only difference is that every post from that guy was evil and hateful. anotero's hateful and racist rants are interspersed with right wing zricky love-fest delusional comments.

Based on his activity here, can anyone have any respect for anotero in other part of the forum? I doubt it.

Everybody has said something that was insensitive or foolish. When they recognized it, they mostly knocked it off, but this guy is taking that as permission to spew more trash.

The real problem is that we'll read about him in the news one day when he's done something stupid. The indicators are all there.
Damn, it's amazing how you live as a two-faced liar. Racist shit has been thrown from all sides here, including the self-proclaimed antiracists that are just another flavor of racist. Admit it: you want me banned because I hurt your tender feelings by calling a few of your buddies mercs that went to the other side of the planet and participated in wars against god knows whom for god knows what. Truth hurts, eh? Deal with it. ;)

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Your incorrect, because at this point, I'm going to continue to make fun of yor need to play grammar Nazi. Ur going to screw up at some point, and ewer going to be struck down by lightning with Bront.
You just did it again.
Do you even know the difference between your and you're?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/inde...ded-and-storm-the-capitol.376489/post-7617489

^^^^Acknowledging monkey is used as a racial term, and offensive to a specific member.

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/inde...ded-and-storm-the-capitol.376489/post-7620058

^^^Later bragging about using said racist term against the previously referenced member.

there was more stuff he was running on about, but that other racist you banned was taking all the attention at the time.
I can't remember if it's you or some other snowflake that has a complete lack of understanding of sarcasm and irony. Probably you.

Considering he acts like a macaque (which is what I said exactly) in a zoo that slings its own crap at visitors, I merely described his behavior. Gtifan is as much of a monkey for slinging his own shit at others as well, even though he's a wannabe white antiracist. But hey, if you get triggered by a word -- ain't my problem. Just have a glass of cold water -- it will help with your butthurt as well.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
You just did it again.
Do you even know the difference between your and you're?

I think at this point he’s doing it out of spite, or just doesn’t give a shit.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Link me to this "he said the same shit anotero said but he got banned and he didn't"

No seriously, there's sometimes I go days without reading this thread and miss 30 something pages. I don't have the time to read everything on here.

You guys think I'm some evil deity that picks and chooses who's cool and who's not. Reality I'm just busy some days and not on here much.
Does that mean that you're an evil deity who just doesn't have time to be on here that much? 😂

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
Damn, it's amazing how you live as a two-faced liar. Racist shit has been thrown from all sides here, including the self-proclaimed antiracists that are just another flavor of racist. Admit it: you want me banned because I hurt your tender feelings by calling a few of your buddies mercs that went to the other side of the planet and participated in wars against god knows whom for god knows what. Truth hurts, eh? Deal with it. ;)
Eat a giant bag of dicks, pussy. Mercs get paid more, we're called patriots, and tell your girlfriend we said hi.