GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
upon review of the matter I see Jim edited out the comma changing the meaning of the sentence. Jim gets reported for Bolden rule violation but points for accuracy and humor.

The Court rules that "Jesus Christ Jim" is an allowable name.
Question.
How do you bold something by just removing a comma?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Doesn't surprise me that you didn't have an answer.

The answer was you're full of shit. You like zrickey's stupid Twitter posts and constantly defending his posts.

cb1111

Tl;Dr: No, nobody actually predicted his death 3 years ago within a 6 day window. Gotcha.
And zricky can make shit up, say "there is lot's of evidence" and lie his ass off.

In this case, if he had even anything close to something that would "prove" his statement, then he would have posted it - because of that bet he lost.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Semantics.

No, not semantics. They recommend it for children 12 to 18. They Also didn't say younger children shouldn't be vaccinated. They said they need more evidence before recommending it.

You said WHO said children shouldn't be vaccinated. They said no such thing. Like usual, you're a disingenuous liar.

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The answer was you're full of shit. You like zrickey's stupid Twitter posts and constantly defending his posts.
I can't even see the Twitter posts. I don't know why but they won't load on the tablet I'm using.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I can't even see the Twitter posts. I don't know why but they won't load on the tablet I'm using.

You do know everyone can read your CONSTANT pedantic defensive posts in support of your long lost bastard child zrickety, right? I mean, you know this is a public forum and we all see your posts.

cb1111

No, not semantics. They recommend it for children 12 to 18. They Also didn't say younger children shouldn't be vaccinated. They said they need more evidence before recommending it.

You said WHO said children shouldn't be vaccinated. They said no such thing. Like usual, you're a disingenuous liar.
Who's on first?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You do know everyone can read your CONSTANT pedantic defensive posts in support of your long lost bastard child zrickety, right? I mean, you know this is a public forum and we all see your posts.
Of course I do. And I'll continue to support Zrick on the posts I agree with. Just because not everything he post is accurate I'll support the ones I think are accurate. I am not giving any support on Twitter posts I can't see.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Of course I do. And I'll continue to support Zrick on the posts I agree with. Just because not everything he post is accurate I'll support the ones I think are accurate. I am not giving any support on Twitter posts I can't see.
And I like many of Jim's posts, even though I think it was a mistake for him to get the vaccine. In the real world, people can like various things others say, without endorsing everything about the person. Even like a post, without liking everything in it. *GASP*
I was taught to respect my elders, and Jim is a critical thinker, he has earned my respect.
Unlike the many blind sheep in the thread that take propaganda and 'science' at face value without questioning obvious motives behind them.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

But that isn't what you do...

It's why your nickname is the apologist.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
But that isn't what you do...

It's why your nickname is the apologist.
Yes it is what I do. I like the apologist.
It's what you say when you have nothing legitimate to respond with. Almost every post of yours ends with an insult.