GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
More safe and effectiveness...

Hundreds of vaccinated Indonesian health workers get COVID-19, dozens in hospital​

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-...vid-19-despite-vaccination-dozens-2021-06-17/
View attachment 217357

Obviously forgot to read..& more importantly UNDERSTAND the article:-

QUOTE:-
JAKARTA, June 17 (Reuters) - More than 350 doctors and medical workers have caught COVID-19 in Indonesia despite being vaccinated with Sinovac and dozens have been hospitalised, officials said, as concerns grow about the efficacy of some vaccines against more infectious variants.

Most of the workers were asymptomatic and self-isolating at home, said Badai Ismoyo, head of the health office in the district of Kudus in central Java, but dozens were in hospital with high fevers and falling oxygen-saturation levels.

Kudus, which has about 5,000 healthcare workers, is battling an outbreak believed to be driven by the more transmissible Delta variant, which has raised its bed occupancy rates above 90%.

Designated as a priority group, healthcare workers were among the first to be vaccinated when inoculations began in January.

Almost all have received the COVID-19 vaccine developed by Chinese biopharmaceutical company Sinovac, the Indonesian Medical Association (IDI) says.

While the number of Indonesian healthcare workers dying from COVID-19 has dropped sharply from 158 in January to 13 in May, according to data initiative group LaporCOVID-19, public health experts say the Java hospitalisations are cause for concern.

"The data shows they have the Delta variant (in Kudus) so it is no surprise that the breakthrough infection is higher than before, because, as we know, the majority of healthcare workers in Indonesia got Sinovac, and we still don’t know yet how effective it is in the real world against the Delta variant,” said Dicky Budiman, an epidemiologist at Australia's Griffith University.

END QUOTE.

Basically its a case of "no sh1t Sherlock"....Being in an enclosed space for long periods of time with infected people ..will lead you to get it...whether it is Covid or the flu or any other air borne virus etc..

Also its the DELTA variant which requires less time exposed to it for you to get it....any vaccine even for flu is NOT 100%...& if you are in a heavily saturated air space/environment then its not a matter of "IF" but WHEN...even with the vaccine ...its like playing Russian roulette...

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I wonder how PPE availability is in India. Mrs Mud worked at one of the major US hospitals and during the crisis had to re-use the N95 masks.

Last edited:

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Jesus Christ, Jim.

😐

New nickname time.

The Hairsplitting Apologist has a good ring.

I like Jesus Christ Jim perfectly fine.
upon review of the matter I see Jim edited out the comma changing the meaning of the sentence. Jim gets reported for Bolden rule violation but points for accuracy and humor.

The Court rules that "Jesus Christ Jim" is an allowable name.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
How about this even? If you can show some kind of timestamped source, like a Tweet from 2018, that predicted McAfee's death within a range of 6 days, I'll cover your $500 bet and can finally get that off the books.
Lol not exactly his death but a post that referenced Barcelona, which is where he died.
Many 3 year confirmations if you look. qanon.pub

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I don't want people to fear government or government fearing people.

I get that you dream of a dystopian christo-fascist country, but fear is a terrible way to accomplish anything successfully.
You mean like the 2 year fear campaign that's successfully made a dozen new billionaires and transferred trillions of dollars from the middle class? The same fear campaign that's getting people to take an experimental injection that's killing seniors and kids?
Seems pretty successful to me.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Obviously forgot to read..& more importantly UNDERSTAND the article:-

QUOTE:-
JAKARTA, June 17 (Reuters) - More than 350 doctors and medical workers have caught COVID-19 in Indonesia despite being vaccinated with Sinovac and dozens have been hospitalised, officials said, as concerns grow about the efficacy of some vaccines against more infectious variants.

Most of the workers were asymptomatic and self-isolating at home, said Badai Ismoyo, head of the health office in the district of Kudus in central Java, but dozens were in hospital with high fevers and falling oxygen-saturation levels.

Kudus, which has about 5,000 healthcare workers, is battling an outbreak believed to be driven by the more transmissible Delta variant, which has raised its bed occupancy rates above 90%.

Designated as a priority group, healthcare workers were among the first to be vaccinated when inoculations began in January.

Almost all have received the COVID-19 vaccine developed by Chinese biopharmaceutical company Sinovac, the Indonesian Medical Association (IDI) says.

While the number of Indonesian healthcare workers dying from COVID-19 has dropped sharply from 158 in January to 13 in May, according to data initiative group LaporCOVID-19, public health experts say the Java hospitalisations are cause for concern.

"The data shows they have the Delta variant (in Kudus) so it is no surprise that the breakthrough infection is higher than before, because, as we know, the majority of healthcare workers in Indonesia got Sinovac, and we still don’t know yet how effective it is in the real world against the Delta variant,” said Dicky Budiman, an epidemiologist at Australia's Griffith University.

END QUOTE.

Basically its a case of "no sh1t Sherlock"....Being in an enclosed space for long periods of time with infected people ..will lead you to get it...whether it is Covid or the flu or any other air borne virus etc..

Also its the DELTA variant which requires less time exposed to it for you to get it....any vaccine even for flu is NOT 100%...& if you are in a heavily saturated air space/environment then its not a matter of "IF" but WHEN...even with the vaccine ...its like playing Russian roulette...
My immune system is 100% so far, so there's that.
The Queen would be proud, you get an extra crumpet at tea time.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You mean like the 2 year fear campaign that's successfully made a dozen new billionaires and transferred trillions of dollars from the middle class? The same fear campaign that's getting people to take an experimental injection that's killing seniors and kids?
Seems pretty successful to me.

Again, seat belts don't mean you fear driving. All you had to do is wear a fucking mask, and you fucktards couldn't even do that.

Also, you're comment is hilarious coming from a medical devices salesman married to a doctor.

You have zero self awareness.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Lol not exactly his death but a post that referenced Barcelona, which is where he died.
Many 3 year confirmations if you look. qanon.pub

If there's so many, why don't you show me one so I can pay out $500 on your behalf?

What you showed in that post has nothing linking anything with John McAfee. There's a picture of a headline of his death, and then a 3 year old post that just says "Barcelona is watching" with a Qanon tag. Nothing about John McAfee, his death, or when it would happen. Or are we supposed to assume any mention of Barcelona in the past was talking about John's upcoming death?

Is it possible his death wasn't predicted like you said, and it's just more made up bullshit?

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Maybe you missed the last paragraph in my post.

Additionally, there is huge spike in hospital admissions in the ~20 year old population due to COViD and more 20 year olds on ventilators than ever before.

The virus basically says "shit, all the easy ones are vaccinated, let me go find somebody who isn't"

Doesn't really mean anything without context. For example, in Australia the AZ vaccine is now more deadly than covid this year. Sounds scary, till you realize there's only 2 deaths caused by the vaccine and no covid deaths.

Similarly, if there were 20 young people on ventilators last year and 70 on them this year, that would constitute a huge spike but still be considered an anomaly/rare occurrence.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
n6rf793.jpg

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Inventor of mRNA technology speaks out on vaccine risks and gets censored by Youtube.

"[O]ne of my concerns are that the government is not being transparent with us about what those risks are. And so, I'm of the opinion that people have the right to decide whether to accept a vaccine or not, especially since these are experimental vaccines," said Dr. Robert Malone

He also goes on to say that the risks outweigh the benefits for those 18 and younger.

https://news.yahoo.com/single-most-...VE4gtOqV7605YqVh8e-MZrin0jvBbpXxzfDI2vrJntMpi

What happened to following the science? Is the doctor who created mRNA not a credible source?

cb1111

Doesn't really mean anything without context. For example, in Australia the AZ vaccine is now more deadly than covid this year. Sounds scary, till you realize there's only 2 deaths caused by the vaccine and no covid deaths.

Similarly, if there were 20 young people on ventilators last year and 70 on them this year, that would constitute a huge spike but still be considered an anomaly/rare occurrence.
Not quite TGA says deaths of two NSW men unlikely linked to AstraZeneca vaccine | Health | The Guardian

cb1111

Reactions: WAP