GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You're determined to insult Jay aren't you? 😂
No, it's a joke carried over from another thread. I know you're used to this thread ruining every other thread in the forum, this is like the opposite of that. I'm ruining this thread with nonsense from another thread. Come on Jim, I even used emojis. Get with it.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Hard to feel bad about smashing the Taliban to bits. They haven't exactly shown themselves to be the finest people on earth so...

Iraq is obviously a different story considering they never attacked us and we laid waste to what was actually a rather progressive country.

That being said I don't recall anyone except the Invisible man himself saying Muslim = brown. Understanding that his point is "you can't label others racist if you're just a different kind of racist" but that lesson isn't going to be heard from a person who can't get out of their own way with word usage.

No one listens to a jerk. 🤷‍♂️

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Iraq was the Bush family's personal crusade, and a travesty.

Google translate for Invisible Man: Gay libtard republican boyfriend one-percenters lie about WMDs to cultivate support from the clueless gay moron monkey jester populace to deploy boyfriend merc morons to test newest military technology by decimating 3rd world country.