GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Except for the links I provided when zrickety posted the same exact post and the links cb1111 posted in response to you that I already quoted to bring to your attention.

The difference between you and I, when I was shown I was wrong, I svelte it. You can't accept that you were wrong.
So svelte...

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
saw a bumper sticker yesterday:

The Constitution annoying Liberals since 1789

Which is funny coming from the people that built a police state with the highest percentage of citizens in prison in the world.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It's not an insult, it's an accurate description of your behavior. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's an insult.
I just said that I do like it. It's childish to label people but not surprising considering the source.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I just said that I do like it. It's childish to label people but not surprising considering the source.
If you like being an apologist for his obvious lies, that's fine, just don't get butt hurt when people call you out.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
If you like being an apologist for his obvious lies, that's fine, just don't get butt hurt when people call you out.
I don't apologize for lies. Actually I don't apologize. All I ever do is try to explain what someone meant when someone responds to their post and obviously misunderstood.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Jim,

You cannot possibly explain what others meant when they're posting. You're the most easily confused person here.

Rules had to be created specifically to abate your near constant confusion as to what is being said.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
And how do you explain Bar Cel Lona? It's obvious when the city was named, they knew McAfee would be behind bars, in a cell, all alona. It's right in the name. Explain that, liberals.

tenor (1) (8).gif

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I don't apologize for lies. Actually I don't apologize. All I ever do is try to explain what someone meant when someone responds to their post and obviously misunderstood.

Literally why you're called the apologist. You try to explain away what zrickety really meant, even though it's obvious what he's saying.

It's why you get called out.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Poisoned water (fluoride) and oxygen deprivation have made them all mentally disabled. Of course my posts are misunderstood.
It's hard to feel sorry for them though, they were warned.