GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Duval
FB_IMG_1620240126768.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm just gonna keep quoting this post every time zrick posts another lie.

Yep. Like I said early, he lies about everything.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
The ignored racist apparently can't do simple division.

The numbers in my post are purely accurate and no actual legitimate criticism can be levied. The fake chart zrick posted is off by a factor of 100.

That video about goptards denying simple math is no longer satire but truth.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

The numbers in my post are purely accurate and no actual legitimate criticism can be levied. The fake chart zrick posted is off by a factor of 100.

That video about goptards denying simple math is no longer satire but truth.

Yeah, I ignored that racist retard too. He, Ricky and Jim can jerk each other off all day, I don't want to see it.

It's pretty funny imagining him furiously responding to my posts though.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

Apparently that video about goptards denying simple math is true.
Lmao. The left back idiot can't do decimals and is passing off scenarios of extrapolated data as actual numbers. All the while the CDC site has a section with actual mortality data. Try dividing .9999998 by .99998 to get the factor difference, dimwit.

I knew the American education system was bad, but never thought it was THIS bad.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Except the graphic is NOT what is on the cdc page, and it is off by a factor of 100

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/planning-scenarios.html

17 year olds Scenario 5 (best estimate): 20 per 1,000,000 will die .

Your BULLSHIT graphic shows 99.99998% survival which is 0.9999998 (6 - 9's), when in reality the number is 0.99998 survival or 99.998%

It's just more evidence that the antivax/"covid isnt a problem" crowd is a bunch of malicious retards.

Age GroupFake graphic numbersReal NumbersAmount of deaths the FAKE chart LIES about
(in number of deaths in the us 332MM ppl)
0-1799.99998%99.998%1,465 (74mil)
18-4999.9995%99.95%68,130 (138mil)
50-6499.994%99.4%475,000 (80mil)
65+99.91%91%3,564,000(40mil)
Total--4,108,465

SO YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT LIES ARE SAYING IT'S OKAY IF 4.1+ MILLION PEOPLE DIE SO YOUR BITCH ASS (AND THE REST OF YOUR IDIOT COHORT) DOESNT HAVE TO WEAR A MASK OR GET A SHOT.
First of all, it's not my graphic. Thanks for doing the diligence, few do.
Even at 99.998%, children are not at risk and should not be getting this 'vaccine.'
And fuck you, I was born free and never wore a mask for any length of time until a year ago. I make informed decisions. I don't inject unknown experimental shit into my body to make you or anyone else feel good about themselves. The fact that so many are pushing this UNAPPROVED, NO LIABILITY vaccine makes me want it even less.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Even at 99.998%, children are not at risk and should not be getting this 'vaccine.'
And fuck you, I was born free and never wore a mask for any length of time until a year ago. I make informed decisions. I don't inject unknown experimental shit into my body to make you or anyone else feel good about themselves. The fact that so many are pushing this UNAPPROVED, NO LIABILITY vaccine makes me want it even less.
You aren't focusing on what you should be focusing on: the fact that this retard thinks 99.99998% and 99.998% are off by a factor of 100. I LOL'ed so hard. :D

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Oh, it is yours. You posted it and vouched for the content, you sack of shit.

Wearing a mask is no more taking your freedom that requiring you wear pants.

Fuck off and die.

Reactions: WAP

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Oh, it is yours. You posted it and vouched for the content, you sack of shit.

Wearing a mask is no more taking your freedom that requiring you wear pants.

Fuck off and die.
Poor merc bitch is sour. Probably got his ass handed to him by some flip flopping Taliban guy in Afghanistan. :D

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Never have we assumed everyone is sick until proven healthy. And then constantly question if they are still healthy. It's absurd.
The whole world has induced Munchausen syndrome with a side of Stockholm syndrome.
CHANGE MY MIND.