GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Well to quote another guy, this is the telephone game. 3rd party information doesn't count, apparently.
TOO BAD THEY DIDN'T GET HCQ!!!
If you're replying to my post that's ridiculous. They couldn't get the information from the dead person so most of the callers who responded were a parent or sibling. I don't call that third party.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1596421004133.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
'I heard a guy on the radio, ask someone else, who said their healthy family member died.'
*Not third party*
LOLOL

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
memes.jpg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
'I heard a guy on the radio, ask someone else, who said their healthy family member died.'
*Not third party*
LOLOL

I don't consider the deceased person's mother to be third party in the same sense that you are referring to. You won't ever admit you're wrong about anything. Perfectly healthy younger people have died from C19.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Perfectly healthy younger people are paralyzed and killed by Gardasil, but Merck won't admit that either.
We should be strengthening our immune systems (vitamin D and C from natural sources), giving the sick every option available (HCQ+zinc). Not holed up in our homes, running around with toxic hand sanitizer (recalls) and masks (hypercapnia).

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
9/11 was an inside job

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Perfectly healthy younger people are paralyzed and killed by Gardasil, but Merck won't admit that either.
We should be strengthening our immune systems (vitamin D and C from natural sources), giving the sick every option available (HCQ+zinc). Not holed up in our homes, running around with toxic hand sanitizer (recalls) and masks (hypercapnia).
Go back to the memes.

Then we can at least pretend you're joking.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Sorry it's hard to hear you guys while I'm living in the ALTERNATE REALITY.
driftmath.jpg

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I'm over it...it's pointless.