GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Part of me hopes the impeachment goes through, and Trump is barred from holding office ever again.

Another part of me really hopes he does form his own political party, splitting the GOP right down the middle.
Impeachment does not mean he would be unable to run. No legal process in place or precedent. If they do it, it would go to courts, which are stacked a certain way.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
You must be a Democrat LOL
'Why don't they just die and go to heaven'
We have work to do here.

Matthew 6:19
"Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal."
2 Corinthians 4:18
"While we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal."
Hardly sir, I am a man that has inquiries. I am a man for the people by the people. All for one, one for all! I have opinions as you do and regardless of what the world thinks I will continue to do my thing.
Please know that by default half the world will burn in a lake of fire according to the gospel.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Screenshot_20210126-162047.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
False on the Biden motorcade pic. You’re showing your ignorance again, sally.
Have seen video, punk. Not all had their backs turned, but many did.