GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

cb1111

In other news, the US House of Representatives voted to impeach Donald Trump yet again, proving once and for all that there's at least one type of vote that the man can win.
All y'all do realize that this will just enrage the whackadoodles even more for the inauguration.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I had left over pork meatloaf from Hello Fresh. And washed it down with liberal tears.

That’s a good vintage, I’m not seeing any new bottling going on these days. But fuck do we have a surplus in trumper tears.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Just watched Trump's speech. Clearly invasion of the body snatches situation going on.

That's the speech that should have been given after Charlottesville and the day after the election.

Fuck him, I hope his heart explodes with his next bucket of kfc.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
All y'all do realize that this will just enrage the whackadoodles even more for the inauguration.

So? You think we should let traitors and insurrectionists dictate whether we hold people accountable.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Everyones dadddy will be fine, impeached or not he wont get taken out by the senate

I’m hoping the Russian bankers get ahold of him.

1610580901498.jpeg

cb1111

If you haven't had pequods (I'm assuming you haven't) you can't make this statement
Actually, I think I have. I had a friend studying Chiropractic medicine in the 80's and he took me to a place that looked just like that.

If Biden gets sworn in on the 20th, then I think zrick should have Pequods send everyone here in the thread a frozen one and then we can have another discussion.

cb1111

And I encourage them to step forward and attempt another insurrection when DC is prepared.
One of my colleagues at work has been on active duty for about a half year (Battalion Commander in the MD NG) and just sent me a picture today of him wandering the halls of the Capitol. Most you have also seen the pictures of the NG sleeping on the floors.

I'm afraid that isn't going to stop them. There are "reports" going around whackadoodle sites that the military is firmly behind them and that the troops in DC are really the advance guard for them.

There are enough crazies out there that will actually believe that.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Actually, I think I have. I had a friend studying Chiropractic medicine in the 80's and he took me to a place that looked just like that.

If Biden gets sworn in on the 20th, then I think zrick should have Pequods send everyone here in the thread a frozen one and then we can have another discussion.

As long as my $166 appears.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
One of my colleagues at work has been on active duty for about a half year (Battalion Commander in the MD NG) and just sent me a picture today of him wandering the halls of the Capitol. Most you have also seen the pictures of the NG sleeping on the floors.

I'm afraid that isn't going to stop them. There are "reports" going around whackadoodle sites that the military is firmly behind them and that the troops in DC are really the advance guard for them.

There are enough crazies out there that will actually believe that.

🤪