The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Thread on life support.
Calling it.

AlarmedPaltryCleanerwrasse-size_restricted.gif

Only the dark powers of Necromancy can breath life back into the thread now.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
No. For this group, the only correct post on this topic would be:

OMG, I got the shot and my arm hurts

Did you hear? My aRm hURz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the way back from the jab I walked by a flowering tree and I sneezed. The jab gave me CoVId.

Am I going to die?

Unless I am doing it right because of the illuminati mind c o n ..... t r o l ................................s] dlokpowe j]ef#=-40
1..............................................................................................

c:\>_
c:\users\golfdave>shutdown /r

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Oh okay. Maybe it's because he's likable and doesn't act like an asshole. He doesn't end every one of his posts with an insult or name calling.

1620326880854.png

Zrick posting wrong and intentionally misleading information day in and day out completely contradicts that.

Here's the difference:

I disagree with most of what you say in this thread, Jim. But to me at least, you're likable and don't act like an asshole.

Zrick is just an asshole spreading false misinformation. While you may not think his personality is that of one of an asshole, the spreading misinformation makes him one. But at least he's a tolerable and entertaining asshole, and I mean "entertaining" in the way of "My god, how can someone be this stupid?" Like the way Troll 2 is entertaining by being so bad.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
View attachment 212729

Zrick posting wrong and intentionally misleading information day in and day out completely contradicts that.

Here's the difference:

I disagree with most of what you say in this thread, Jim. But to me at least, you're likable and don't act like an asshole.

Zrick is just an asshole spreading false misinformation. While you may not think his personality is that of one of an asshole, the spreading misinformation makes him one. But at least he's a tolerable and entertaining asshole, and I mean "entertaining" in the way of "My god, how can someone be this stupid?" Like the way Troll 2 is entertaining by being so bad.
Please enlighten me as what part is false. It's all just information.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The part where you make up stuff or find fake stuff, then post it as fact, knowing it's false.

Reactions: WAP

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

You spout such a never ending spew of bullshit that it would take a whole team of unpaid college interns working around the clock to debunk everything you say. Not because it's hard to do, but because there's just so much shit.

But lets take a look at some of the examples I checked myself.

Remember the time you claimed 6 police offers on a beach in Florida were harassing a man simply for not wearing a mask? And it turns out the picture wasn't even from our country, but a protest in South Africa?

1620328270054.png

Or how about the time you claimed the Equality Act allowed 3 year olds to get sex change operations, and I even offered to cover your $500 debt if you could point out where it said that?

1620328346831.png

Those are just a few examples with irrefutable proof, not "he said she said" bullshit like you normally try claiming.

Attachments

• 1620328331019.png
    1620328331019.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 82

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
View attachment 212729

Here's the difference:

What about ianch spreading false info? Is he an asshole for that then?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You spout such a never ending spew of bullshit that it would take a whole team of unpaid college interns working around the clock to debunk everything you say. Not because it's hard to do, but because there's just so much shit.

But lets take a look at some of the examples I checked myself.

Remember the time you claimed 6 police offers on a beach in Florida were harassing a man simply for not wearing a mask? And it turns out the picture wasn't even from our country, but a protest in South Africa?

View attachment 212733

Or how about the time you claimed the Equality Act allowed 3 year olds to get sex change operations, and I even offered to cover your $500 debt if you could point out where it said that?

View attachment 212735

Those are just a few examples with irrefutable proof, not "he said she said" bullshit like you normally try claiming.
Again, I am simply sharing information. So someone said the guy in Africa was a guy in Florida, the principle of the argument still stands.
And there are people litigating for 3 year olds to get sex change operations. It may not be in the current bill, that may have been revised, maybe they added legislation on to that one, and then removed it. Anything is possible. Doesn't change the fact that insane parents are mutilating their kids. I am just raising awareness to these issues.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Alec Zeck- 'Pfizer and Moderna using relative risk reduction in order to claim “95% effective” instead of using absolute risk reduction where they’d only be able to claim “0.7%” and “0.6%” effectiveness'
Seems legit.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI