GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Taking your head out of your own ass would be a great place to start

I would rather have my head at my own ass then admiring pictures of GTIfan99 's 12 inch dick which was actually millimeters by the way. Put your magnifying glass down.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I would rather have my head at my own ass then admiring pictures of GTIfan99 's 12 inch dick which was actually millimeters by the way. Put your magnifying glass down.
Good one. Hope you didn't hurt yourself thinking that sick burn up.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I’m down. Just need to install my intercooler for that Georgia heat!!

Yes! I have never been there but have always wanted to go.

I’m 31 and work in maintenance as an Electronic Technician (PLC’s, sensors, X-ray machines, weight checkers). Went to trade school and then to community college to get my Associates in Electromechanical Engineering. I have 2 kids (5 and 3) which are everything to me.

I have learned a lot from this thread good and bad. I’m just a simple small town country boy that knows very little about politics but this thread has enlightened me in many ways. This year has really enlightened me and made me challenge the things that I grew up with. We always had a Confederate flag somewhere around my house as my step dad is from SC. Until I really stopped and took the time to learn about it I never thought twice about the implications and pain that it could cause someone else. As a white male who for the most part grew up middle class (lower end) I never really got a taste of what goes on in this country and the struggle that some people have to go through simply based on the color of their skin. The education that was taught to me was picked out to not show the bad things that have happened in our history and continue to happen in different ways. The BLM movement, confederate monument discussions and police issues that have come to light in 2020 have really changed my way of thinking. I know these are not new issues but with technology the way it is finding information to further educate yourself on things is wonderful.

Wow, i never thought i would see anyone saying they have learned alot in this thread! But hey, that is amazing. Many of us can probably relate in this day and age - i largely thought whatever my dad taught me was just the way it is, but the more i have let myself think freely, research and discuss openly woth people from as many different viewpoints as possible, the more open ive become, and more inner peace i have found. It feels great to let yourself become your own person. You might find a lot of horrible shit about our past or where you/we come from - dont hate yourself or those around you though. We are all products of our environment and history on atleast some level.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Wow, i never thought i would see anyone saying they have learned alot in this thread! But hey, that is amazing. Many of us can probably relate in this day and age - i largely thought whatever my dad taught me was just the way it is, but the more i have let myself think freely, research and discuss openly woth people from as many different viewpoints as possible, the more open ive become, and more inner peace i have found. It feels great to let yourself become your own person. You might find a lot of horrible shit about our past or where you/we come from - dont hate yourself or those around you though. We are all products of our environment and history on atleast some level.
Okay.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You have never broken me from anything. I will give you credit for making shit up though you're an expert at that.

More proof that we did in fact break you. 1000 posts ago, you would have replied "no, I broke you".

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6MT
One of my profs had a saying, the more north you go in Flordia, the more south you get.”

He’s in South Georgia, same kin.
Isn't judging people because if what part of this country they live in being prejudice? Just a thought.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Not at all. And you should try that head up your ass thing it saves money on a colonoscopy.

Is that Trump's health care plan? He told you to look at your own colon?

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
😂😂😂 that title...I’m dying

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

This thread has led me to research things that I didn’t know much about. I’d read something and then look up something else like a term or legal case to get more info. I agree it has made me more open to hearing other people’s sides. My parents, tho boomers are very open minded I’d say and never really swayed me one way or another. I sometimes think that as we get older we get more stuck in our ways but that’s only if you choose to be. Certainly life experiences and up bringing play a role in that but keeping the mind open is key.

I saw a bumper sticker once that said

“The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it’s open”