GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
thanks for proving my point.

You can listen to what you want and say what you want. No one kicked your door in and beat you.

But that doesn't change the fact that you thinking Joe Rogen is enlightening is one is the dumbest things said in the worst thread to every grace this forum.

There are thousands of podcasts with the greatest minds, scientists, sociologists, economists, philosophers, astrophysicist, etc... in the world discussing the same subjects, but you think Joe Rogen is somehow enlightening. You should do the walk of sham right out of this thread and go start a thread asking what your first mods should be and what tune is best.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So, ban hammer or ok?

ZomboMeme 07112020234201.jpg

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6MT
You can listen to what you want and say what you want. No one kicked your door in and beat you.

But that doesn't change the fact that you thinking Joe Rogen is enlightening is one is the dumbest things said in the dumbest thread to every grace this forum.

There are thousands of podcasts with the greatest minds, scientists, sociologists, economists, philosophers, astrophysicist, etc... in the world discussing the same subjects, but you think Joe Rogen is somehow enlightening. You should do the walk of sham right out of this thread and go start a thread asking what your first mods should be and what tune is best.
I didn't say Joe Rogen personally was enlightening (though he is a lot smarter then you think) but if you bothered to see any of his podcasts you would know he has a lot of those type of people on it. Like I said people like you apparently wouldn't like it because they can have a civil discussion weather they agree or not and don't just see who can yell the loudest and call each other names.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I didn't say Joe Rogen personally was enlightening (though he is a lot smarter then you think) but if you bothered to see any of his podcasts you would know he has a lot of those type of people on it. Like I said people like you apparently wouldn't like it because they can have a civil discussion weather they agree or not and don't just see who can yell the loudest and call each other names.
Than.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Most importantly... I got a shoutout on today’s Unicorn Circuit episode. I’m like internet famous now!

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I would like to report Fox News for playing this during a segment wrap around:

Mr lame duck does NOT need any more bad ideas.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
There is fake news overseas too. They're all in bed together...

Unfortunately for you there are loads of different news stations over here, web reports etc & even taking into account the "lean/bias" of the various news sources there is no doubt..which is why I stated what I did....

Plus I lived in USA for three years so I know "from the inside" what the difference is between USA news about USA stuff & "foreign" news about USA stuff......

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI