GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Then why is fox displaying the data like that vs what’s on the actual site?!?

pay me
They are having 2 independent teams examine the voting machines in Arizona...let's see what they have to say.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
It's 2.2% of known positive cases and known covid deaths, but the the actually mortality rate is .5% to .7%.
Even that’s off. I’m looking at Florida’s deaths per 100k since January 2020. And there’s no way it’s that low.

I think that lady Florida arrested for “leaking the real numbers” might have been right dude

Florida never really shut down. Especially south Florida.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It's 2.2% of known positive cases and known covid deaths, but the the actually mortality rate is .5% to .7%.
Yes thank you. It also age based, so the elderly are skewing that number up, and the younger population does very well.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
They are having 2 independent teams examine the voting machines in Arizona...let's see what they have to say.
No they’re not. No one is checking the machines because it’s a done thing. Prove it. Show us actual proof mother fuckers are indeed looking at machines. Cuz there’s a new president and if this shit was still in doubt, there wouldn’t be a new president

pay us or get banned already. Be a man of your word.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
No they’re not. No one is checking the machines because it’s a done thing. Prove it. Show us actual proof mother fuckers are indeed looking at machines. Cuz there’s a new president and if this shit was still in doubt, there wouldn’t be a new president

pay us or get banned already. Be a man of your word.
Jay already said nobody will get banned because of this thread.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
After looking around on the covidusa site Jim linked... There's something wrong with the data.

There's no reason states like oklahoma or utah should have one seventh the mortality rate of places like NY and NJ. If anything the healthcare is better in the populated areas.

It's not a coincidence that these GOP controlled states are reporting very low death numbers.

Part is population density. The high rates are in places where you can’t swing a rubber chicken without hitting someone. While in rural America it’s a long par 5 to the nearest human.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
This is all after the fact and it’s bullshit
You asked for proof and there it is.
Wouldn't it be something if they found out Democrats cheated after the fact?
Biden may be President, but under false pretenses. I KNOW THEY CHEATED, why would I pay you until we know for sure?
They could very easily be transparent about the Dominion machines, but everyone is trying to block access or destroy evidence.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Or u can like. Just leave. Forever
I've created at least 3 great threads on this forum...what contributions have you made?