The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Jeff Bezos doesn't want Amazon employees to vote on unionization by mail...Hmmm
1611581034180.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Not exactly.
My comment about blocking access to the machines, @Keehs360 , was not necessarily directed at AZ. There are a number of states including Michigan
Lawyer to judge: Release results of voting equipment exam in Antrim (freep.com)

Georgia wanted to wipe machines when by law they need to keep the records for a set length of time
Judge freezes voting machines in 3 Georgia counties - POLITICO

Nevada county clerks do their own post election audit of 2-3% of machines 'does not include absentee or provisional ballots'
And no third party involved, these are red flags.
Nevada – Verified Voting

There were 6 'battleground states' that all changed trends with data spikes in the middle of the night.
6 key battleground states finalize election results for Joe Biden - Business Insider

Government judges refuse to hear cases, county workers in control of machines, Congress ineptly does nothing, it was a coup.
When Trump won, it was Russia Russia Russia...when Biden wins it's 'no evidence of fraud.' Joe is literally on video saying they have the largest fraud organization in history. This is not going away.
I AM NOT going away.
I'll take make up nonsense for $1000, Alex.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
When you don't understand statistical sampling you go full zrickety

Herp derp, I've figured it out he's actually just a deeply stupid person, scared by the world he doesn't understand.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
When you don't understand statistical sampling you go full zrickety

Herp derp, I've figured it out he's actually just a deeply stupid person, scared by the world he doesn't understand.
Exactly, even when it's explained so a 4 year old can understand.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R