GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Mormons are the reason more of us need to start leaving discs in constructions sites so our descendants will be considered Gods when they're excavated a 1000 years from now. Start thinking long game people.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So let your wife and the old wear the masks? Does everyone else have to put their lives on hold for them? Complete strangers? NO.

Because wearing masks is only effective if everyone wears them. The mask is to reduce the chances of an asymptomatic person with the virus.

This has repeatedly been covered, troll boy.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
All this talk about polls is pretty funny. The poll were spot on within the margins of error in 2016. So Hillary being up 1% or less in a poll in a swing state meant it was anywhere between ÷2 for Trump to +4 for Clinton. Nate nailed the polls and has the best algorithm I've seen. The prediction was shit.

So polls with Biden up 5 to 10% are pretty convincing to me. It's his to lose and he isn't taking certain states for granted like Hillary did. Plus, the GOP's second attempt at dragging the most likely Democrat through years of investigations prior to the election and another manufactured email scandal didn't impress anyone, except zrickety and the like.

Biden's in a much stronger position than Hillary was and he's outside the margin of error in the states he needs to win the election.

Plus, Trump was suckered by GOP to quickly nominate a SCOTUS pick. Trump could have used the coming nomination to get waning evangelicals and catholics to vote for him, now they don't need to. They can sit this out or vote Biden. Notice Joe isn't running his mouth saying he'll stack the court? Trump got played by McConnell.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Have you guys heard of Tony Bobulinski?? He has all the dirt on Biden. Top Secret clearance. Q clearance...

Christine Blasey Ford: "I have no witnesses, no details, and no evidence"
Media: "Extremely Credible!"

Tony Bobulinski: "I have phone recordings, emails, texts, itineraries and receipts"
Media: "Not credible"

That must be some old ass dirt. DOE has been compartmentalized out of anything they don’t have a reason to see since Bradley Manning decided to go all traitor.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I urge everyone not to vote for Hunter Biden. He's almost as bad as the Trump kids.

The irony is, Trump's profound dishonesty ruined any chance that his manufactured scandal would take off with anyone but his base.

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I urge everyone not to vote for Hunter Biden. He's almost as bad as the Trump kids.

The irony is, Trump's profound dishonesty ruined any chance that his manufactures scandal would take off with anyone but his base.

At least he didn’t leave his most ardent to shiver.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
At least he didn’t leave his most ardent to shiver.
1603929729967.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You live in the asshole of the south, wtf would you know.
I was born and raised in the asshole of the north. Border of Canada, Bro!

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I was born and raised in the asshole of the north. Border of Canada, Bro!

So then you should know the dangers of leaving people standing in dropping temps like that. But I guess it’s not you, so I guess you don’t give a shit.