GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
No long term studies on vaccines? Vaccines are one of the longest and most studied parts of medical science... Anyhow. I'm just hear to see what craziness he'll spew next.
Doctors get about 4 hours of training on them in medical school. If they were so great, they wouldn't need the 1986 law protecting Big Pharma.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
why.jpg

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Doctors get about 4 hours of training on them in medical school. If they were so great, they wouldn't need the 1986 law protecting Big Pharma.
You do know that general practitioners are not the ones Developing and studying vaccines right? A normal doctor just needs to know how to administer the vaccine and know what adverse reactions to potentially look out for.

Vaccines are created by people who study viruses, biology and other scientific fields. Yes they are Doctors as in they have PhDs, but they are not the general Medical doctor you will find in a clinic - they generally have much more study in the background.

https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/careers-vaccine-research

Try again. You're rebukes are getting weak these days man. Step it up - a Simple google shouldn't provide overwhelming scientific consensus that you're wrong.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Try again. You're rebukes are getting week these days man. Step it up - a Simple google shouldn't provide overwhelming scientific consensus that you're wrong.
How about Dr. Judy Mikovitz being jailed by her then boss, Dr. Fauci for making the connection in her lab that vaccines cause CANCER?
Oh guess that doesn't fit the 'narrative.'

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
They discredit or kill all the doctors who oppose them. The list is staggering. Like the CDC whistleblower who texted his parents something 'classified' and was later found sleeping with the fishes in the river.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Yes.. the entire world of medical doctors and scientist, even those whom have Anti-American sentiments, all came together because big brother paid them to keep quiet.

Science is a game of making a name for yourself by proving other people wrong in peer reviewed studies.. Again.. I am just so surprised how so many are not coming out of the woodwork to blow the whistle and share your point of view.

Last edited:

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Not to mention there are doctors hooked up to blood pressure and blood 02% machines making youtube videos wearing 7 masks on top of each other at ONCE just to prove it doesn't mess with your oxygen levels.

I mean athletes train with oxygen restriction masks/Elevation mimicing masks to better their endurance when running...

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I think my wife and I contracted the virus in Jan-Feb. It lasted about a week. Worse than a cold, similar to a flu. Lots of incessant coughing. Then nothing. Still alive.

Masks are bs. Most people don't wear them right anyway. At my job you can sit all day without a mask, but the instany you get up -- put it on. 10.5 hours at work, enclosed space, plenty of people.

CDC keeps changing its guidelines. One day it's one thing, another day it's something contradictory. All of a sudden some Faucci guy is the new fad. I searched with a bright flashlight but was unable to find the hole the guy crawled out of. Just another talking head.

Millions lost their jobs, yet stocks are at an all time high, Buffet, Bezos, Musk, etc. are raking in dough. Yeah, keep wearing those masks and keep listening to bs talk about "oh my god, we are all gonna die!" and vaccination. Smh.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Not to mention there are doctors hooked up to blood pressure and blood 02% machines making youtube videos wearing 7 masks on top of each other at ONCE just to prove it doesn't mess with your oxygen levels.

I mean athletes train with oxygen restriction masks/Elevation mimicing masks to better their endurance when running...

Yeah, ok. Most regular people are not athletes.

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, ok. Most regular people are not athletes.

I guess this wearing a mask suffocates people thing is still in question? Lets do some math:

Normal Breathing:
Average breath volume 0.5 - 0.6 litres (use 500cc)
Composition of oxygen in air = 21% oxygen
Volume of oxygen inhaled = 0.21 x 500cc = 105cc

With a Mask:
Volume retained in a mask (not mixed with outside air.)
Assume 50cc (probably much less with a cloth mask)

Average oxygen remaining in exhaled air 13.6-16.0% (use 14%)
Oxygen retained in a mask after exhalation = 0.14 x 50cc = 7cc

Fresh air volume (excluding volume retained in mask) = 500cc - 50cc = 450cc
Volume of oxygen in fresh air = 0.21 x 450cc = 94.5cc

Total oxygen volume = 7cc + 94.5cc = 101.5cc

Reduction in oxygen volume due to wearing a mask:
(105cc - 101.5cc) / 105cc = 3.3%

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I guess this wearing a mask suffocates people thing is still in question? Lets do some math:

Normal Breathing:
Average breath volume 0.5 - 0.6 litres (use 500cc)
Composition of oxygen in air = 21% oxygen
Volume of oxygen inhaled = 0.21 x 500cc = 105cc

With a Mask:
Volume retained in a mask (not mixed with outside air.)
Assume 50cc (probably much less with a cloth mask)

Average oxygen remaining in exhaled air 13.6-16.0% (use 14%)
Oxygen retained in a mask after exhalation = 0.14 x 50cc = 7cc

Fresh air volume (excluding volume retained in mask) = 500cc - 50cc = 450cc
Volume of oxygen in fresh air = 0.21 x 450cc = 94.5cc

Total oxygen volume = 7cc + 94.5cc = 101.5cc

Reduction in oxygen volume due to wearing a mask:
(105cc - 101.5cc) / 105cc = 3.3%

I was suffocating yesterday during a lengthy conversation with a colleague. I am not obese and don't have lung problems.
I can do math, too, and while math is powerful, sometimes the world is more complicated.