GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
400,000 people and they say there is 1 dead and 260 infected...seems pretty tame to me.
0.065% infected and 0.00025% dead
#MATH
How about all the sick people from Stugis and the rallies where they didn't wear a mask?
Oh, that's right THERE AREN'T ANY. It would be all over the news if they were.
Just correcting your earlier misstatement about there being 0. 0 does not = 0.065% infected and 0.00025% dead.
1600374010854.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Rounding = 0
That was easy.
easy.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1 out of 400,000 does not a pandemic make. For we all know a hit man got that old man.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Found a video of ole boy, he's the special one wearing the red hat that looks like he just gone done licking some windows
I like his t-shirt.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
If you're trying to make a point...you didn't.
How many times has Trump worn a mask? Once.
He has to keep his distance or the media would burn him at the stake.

Trump - worried about bad press? That's rich. He's worried about being infected. Even though he he won't wear a mask in public, he's either distanced from untested people, or in proximity to people who have been tested.

Now, if that hydroxychloroquine cocktail he bullshits about actually worked, he'd be out there pressing flesh. It would be a way to promote it's efficacy. He didn't.

He talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Looks like ol' zrickety might be drinking one himself. Side effects include:
If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately:
  • difficulty reading or seeing (words, letters, or parts of objects missing)
  • sensitivity to light
  • blurred vision
  • changes in vision
  • seeing light flashes or streaks
  • difficulty hearing
  • ringing in ears
  • muscle weakness
  • unusual bleeding or bruising
  • bleaching or loss of hair
  • mood or mental changes
  • irregular heartbeat
  • drowsiness
  • convulsions
  • decreased consciousness or loss of consciousness
  • thinking about harming or killing yourself
https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a601240.html

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
He's worried about being infected.
So worried he never wears a mask? So worried he fights with CDC about guidelines? They are quick to call him a science denier and moron, pretty much every name I've been called in this thread.
Worry wart is not one of them.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
So worried he never wears a mask? So worried he fights with CDC about guidelines? They are quick to call him a science denier and moron, pretty much every name I've been called in this thread.
I've noticed that no one has really mentioned the Woodward Interviews here. I'm interested to hear your take on that. I'm sure they are just fake news right? All 18 of them, that trump not only agreed to but actually sought out.

Last edited:

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion

You're funny.

Find me a picture of Trump down in the MAGA mook crowd from anytime since about February. Not up on a stage with tested guests. Down with the red hat wearing mouth breathers. Like the photo below from 2016.

image.jpg

Last edited:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Could you imagine being so moronic as to try to "take back" a Target.

Get over yourselves people. Being a crybaby takes 1 million times more effort than wearing the mask. It takes a lot of energy to climb up on the cross every single day.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Get over yourselves people. Being a crybaby takes 1 million times more effort than wearing the mask. It takes a lot of energy to climb up on the cross every single day.
What happened to choice? Civil liberties? The attorney general says lockdowns and masks are biggest travesty since slavery. There are dozens of other things that make more people sick or die, no one is addressing them. The virus is not a threat to healthy people, the data supports this.
It took a lot energy to boot the British out of this country and none of us would be American if they didn't. Taxes on tea and punitive measures against the colonists were nothing compared to what we endure today. I'm not 'getting over it,' I'm doing my part.