Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
1713543512910.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Site owners are blowing us up with ads, I have 4 for ebay, couldn't fit them all.

1713717440384.png

npace

Autocross Champion
Entirely different. New students would have to make loan payments for 20-25 years before they could even potentially qualify for loan forgiveness. It's not the same as a universal tax credit.

Other student loan forgiveness programs have already existed and began under republicans:
https://navigatestudentloans.com/a-brief-history-of-public-service-loan-forgiveness/

College enrollment has not increased since Biden expanded loan forgiveness, and is not predicted to.

Radicalization mostly occurs at elite universities which very few are able to attend. Outside of that, this left-wing bias is mostly cultural, in the sense that there is strong acceptance of LGBT, etc. However, it is not academic. For example, I've never seen an economics class with a left-wing bias.

Of course, there are elective courses everywhere that might be seen as left-biased. However, elective (ie optional) goes against the definition of indoctrination.

This is false - left and right radicalization occurs in multiple places. As for your economics example, saying there's no bias there is laughable. In fact, the word capitalism, while not invented by Engels or Marx, was popularized by them as a criticism of free-enterprise economics. Most college undergraduate level courses in the subject would refer, or allow the reference of, the United States as a capitalist society, even though in law and practice it is not.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
^^ Unreal, even for Gavin Nuisance. Instead of propaganda like this, how about spending some money promoting .... birth control? Nah, they'd rather do crap like this, glamorizing abortion and using frilly language like "women's health care".

Here's a shot sent to me this morning from a pal back in Menlo Park, where I'm originally from. Nuiscance's policies at work (Biden admin too of course) creating crap like this. Wealthy Silicon Valley leftoids think this is fine because they can afford this. They like to act like they care about the less fortunate, then stick them with policies creating crap like this. Now you have to be a Zuckerberg lieutenant, hedge fund manager, or Biden family member to afford to live there. Absolutely sickening.

IMG_1927.jpg

Track R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
R
Here's a shot sent to me this morning from a pal back in Menlo Park, where I'm originally from. Nuiscance's policies at work (Biden admin too of course) creating crap like this. Wealthy Silicon Valley leftoids think this is fine because they can afford this. They like to act like they care about the less fortunate, then stick them with policies creating crap like this. Now you have to be a Zuckerberg lieutenant, hedge fund manager, or Biden family member to afford to live there. Absolutely sickening.

View attachment 303689

gas was cheaper in LA & OC this week then the Bay and Central Valley and the shit is refined in Martinez,Richmond and Benicia