GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Obviously the guy on the internet. You're an idiot if you don't understand that.

These fools just proved that the graphic I posted on disinformation applies to climate change whack-a-doodles as well as anti-vaxxers.

What these guys don't want to believe (and that is part of the disinformation) is that it isn't one or the other. It is possible (probable) that there is a natural cycle that we're accelerating. Like Jim said, there was an improvement when the cars came off the roads last year, in the late 80's/early 90's when the west cleaned up cars and factories when Eastern Europe dissolved (getting rid of the Trabant probably put us ahead by 10 years) and if China would clean up its act then we'd make significant progress.
Ah, for the boot licker it's Trabant and China that are fucking up his wet dream of a new ice age. Who would have thought.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Over at least the past million years, glacial and interglacial cycles have been triggered by variations in how much sunlight reaches the Northern Hemisphere in the summer, which are driven by small variations in the geometry of Earth’s orbit around the Sun. But these fluctuations in sunlight aren’t enough on their own to bring about full-blown ice ages and interglacials. They trigger several feedback loops that amplify the original warming or cooling. During an interglacial,

• sea ice and snow retreat, reducing the amount of sunlight the Earth reflects;
  • warming increases atmospheric water vapor, which is a powerful greenhouse gas;
  • permafrost thaws and decomposes, releasing more methane and carbon dioxide; and
  • the ocean warms and releases dissolved carbon dioxide, which traps even more heat.
These feedbacks amplify the initial warming until the Earth’s orbit goes through a phase during which the amount of Northern Hemisphere summer sunlight is minimized. Then these feedbacks operate in reverse, reinforcing the cooling trend.

Are we truly ignorant enough to believe we will destroy this planet? It is highly likely we may have sped up the current cycle but WE will not destroy Earth, she will kill us off before that happens.

https://www.climate.gov/news-featur...armed-and-cooled-naturally-throughout-history

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Utter fucking lunacy on the climate topic. Nobody is worried about the earth you degenerates. Society and humanity as we know it will end, if not the human race.

Shut the fuck up about "its been hotter in the past, this is a natural cycle" bullshit.

https://news.stanford.edu/news/2013/august/climate-change-speed-080113.html

In 2013 we knew it was happening 10 times faster than any other period in the past 65 million years. The fastest change of 5 degrees Celsius happened over thousands of years!

Now we know it's even worse than this 2013 article describes.

We're not accelerating a natural cycle by a little, humans and greenhouse gasses are the definitive and only cause for the warming.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
But continue on, believing that modern medicine is a hoax, man-made climate change is false, and wealth trickles down. I know your minds can't be changed.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
But continue on, believing that modern medicine is a hoax, man-made climate change is false, and wealth trickles down. I know your minds can't be changed.
I don't agree with those sarcasms but please don't make it sound like your mind can be changed and theirs can't. Your side is just as obstinate and set with your opinions as those who disagree with you.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Utter fucking lunacy on the climate topic. Nobody is worried about the earth you degenerates. Society and humanity as we know it will end, if not the human race.

Shut the fuck up about "its been hotter in the past, this is a natural cycle" bullshit.

In 2013 we knew it was happening 10 times faster than any other period in the past 65 million years. The fastest change of 5 degrees Celsius happened over thousands of years!

We're not accelerating a natural cycle by a little, humans and greenhouse gasses are the definitive and only cause for the warming.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

Bro, you hurt as fuck. Wife hiding that candy from you?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm on vacation this week. Zrickety and the axis of evil will have to fuck off without me.

Saw this and thought of all those fighting the good fight in SCAMDemic the live action movie.

FB_IMG_1632071350100.jpg

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I don't agree with those sarcasms but please don't make it sound like your mind can be changed and theirs can't. Your side is just as obstinate and set with your opinions as those who disagree with you.

I imagined him falling on the floor and throwing a fit the way some kuds do in supermarkets. It was hilarious.
On a serious note, i heard many preggo wives are against having sex. Maybe ianch is just going nuts because of that. Poor guy.