GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Golf R GT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf R
look regardless of members religious beliefs if there is a God or not is nor here or there, the original Bible was written in Greek and Aramaic, that was the original Greek verse from Revelations 18:23.

Out of all the Bibles written in all the worlds languages non of them ever correctly translate from the original period.

Fact: Apostle John of Patmos was real he wrote that and you can't deny it it regardless if you are a believer or not, I just thought it was interesting to share. This is a loose translation since I'm not super fluent anymore and if you read the same verse in the millions of books it does not translate the same as the original.

Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 11.41.14 AM.png

Last edited:

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
look regardless of members religious beliefs if there is a God or not is nor here or there, the original Bible was written in Greek and Aramaic, that was the original Greek verse from Revelations 18:23.

Out of all the Bibles written in all the worlds languages non of them ever correctly translate from the original period.

Fact: Apostle John of Patmos was real he wrote that and you can't deny it it regardless if you are a believer or not, I just thought it was interesting to share, this is a loose translation since I'm not super fluent anymore

View attachment 225666
Much of the demise to and assumptions of what Babylon is interesting.

Last edited:

npace

Autocross Champion
The problem sits in the data provided that disputes the majority. Just because the majority says it is so does not mean it is, that is a slippery slope to walk on.

Example, the vaccine means you cannot get sick, no need to wear a mask and you can hug your kids and grandparents again.
This. Also, if the vaccine protects you, then why the need to force people who don't want it to get one? I know, you're going to say that it's the reason that there's a variant, but that isn't true either. A virus develops a mutation resistant to a vaccine because the vaccine exists - viruses mutate to adapt to their environment. If the vaccine didn't exist a virus could and probably would certainly mutate, but not to avoid the immune system's protections based on the vaccine.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
This picture is conclusive proof it was translated, per zrickety rules.

Screenshot_20210917-145043_Chrome.jpg

npace

Autocross Champion
I understand and agree with a lot of your sentiments here, but the viral spread isn't a factor that can be dismissed easily. Because people view heart disease as something you just have to take personal responsibility for and can be avoided without undue burden, but the virus is something you will eventually come in contact with unless you're a hermit, they elicit different responses. On the flip side though, if you look at it from a purely pragmatic view of "dollars spent per life saved", it's very possible we're not being wise stewards of our pubic money. I have no doubt you could find 5 ways to spend the money we are now fighting COVID on something else that would save more people, but I don't think we should use that as an excuse to not fight COVID.
"Human infrastructure" is not fighting COVID. Gender research in Afghanistan is not fighting COVID. The amount of BS pork spending passed under the guise of "fighting COVID" makes it all the more dubious.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I mean, it does work to keep you out of the hospital. It just doesn't work like they were saying it was going to before it was released.

Turns out it's basically just like the Flu shot. It works, but it doesn't stop the spread, and break through cases can still be severe.

At this point I feel like there is no reason for any business to mandate the vaccine. We can't stop the spread without -drastic- measures, the vaccine just stops you from getting sick, so it should simply be a personal choice.

If you want to roll the dice with mUH Covid than we should just let you
Except you can't say it 'doesn't stop you from getting sick' or being hospitalised. The UK and Israel, majority hospitalised are vaccinated. Only our CDC denies it, but watch how that will change too.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
A+ title @jay745
But I don't think any celebrity would waste their time on our resident villain. He's just a hater.
Hates us cuz he's ANUS

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
So far my favorite thing about this thread (and the forum as a whole) are the updated titles.

There have been some pretty amazing ones. I used to keep track and post them regularly but then I lost interest in the thread.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
so I took my 77 yr old father out a few weeks back to go do some pick-ur-own at a huge farm here in Cali it was 104 that day, long story short this old guy started speaking Arabic to my dad and he looked at him like wtf. After talking with dude he was Palestinian from Jerusalem who lived in Greece for 12 plus yrs and was excited because he has no one to practice his Greek with, my brown white daddy lol I and my family have been mistaken for Hispanic or Arabic my whole life

I've seen all sorts of greeks, from super white to tanned with jet black hair. But apparently in the US brown is some sort if a racial thing based on... i don't think these morons themselves know what they base it on. There are scientific anthropological categories, according to which race is not a matter of skin color altogether. But what do the racist morons from the New World know.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Except you can't say it 'doesn't stop you from getting sick' or being hospitalised. The UK and Israel, majority hospitalised are vaccinated. Only our CDC denies it, but watch how that will change too.
Except, it does.

When there were this many cases per day without the vaccine, many people died.

The proverbial: the results say otherwise.

Last edited: