zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
You are not completely wrong with that, however the death rates between vaccd/unvaccd makes it a no brainer choice for me.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1631895755535.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You are not completely wrong with that, however the death rates between vaccd/unvaccd makes it a no brainer choice for me.
Rates published by known liars and convicted criminals? Good luck with that.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1631895828353.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

I've said it all along, the covid vaccine will be combined with the flu vaccine and you'll get it annually. That's the only way this will end.

Zrickety might think he has lifetime immunity because he caught the alpha variant, but at some point, that immunity won't stand up to a new variant.

And this is just getting started. Wait until a variant that's significantly more pathogenic circulates. It'll kill off the zrickety's in droves.

At this point, I'm vaccinated and use masks in crowds or indoors. I'm not planning a booster until they update the vaccine in the future for a major variant, I feel comfortable with my T cell response and my efforts to reduce viral load if exposed are sufficient for the current variants and the current vaccine isn't going to do squat to help if when we really do get a major mutation that makes the virus more pathogenic or virulent.

If I were old or at risk, I'd get the booster, because that population is having difficulty fighting off covid even though they're vaccinated.

I'm only speaking from my 30 years of training and experience, I'm sure Zrickety has a tweet from Machine Gun Kelly that refutes my opinion, though, so take it for what it's worth.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
are we talking about the "facts" that I've posted or the "facts" you have posted
Zrickety, the pathological liar, claiming others are lying. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
are we talking about the "facts" that I've posted or the "facts" you have posted
I'm talking about corrupt organizations that have 'earned' your trust.

Pfizer - billions in fines for falsifying studies and bribing doctors
FDA/CDC - numerous conflicts of interests, products that have already killed people, dead whistleblowers

Take your 'lower death rates' with a grain of salt.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm talking about corrupt organizations that have 'earned' your trust.

Pfizer - billions in fines for falsifying studies and bribing doctors
FDA/CDC - numerous conflicts of interests, products that have already killed people, dead whistleblowers

Take your 'lower death rates' with a grain of salt.

As opposed to Nicki Menaj, the stripper that used to drug John's and rob them, turned rapper/pop star?

Or maybe random Twitter posts with fake info graphics that don't match the purported source?

You're a joke and only the racists and Christian Taliban support you're BS. You are the vocal minority, but you are in fact in the minority, even if their are a lot of you screaming nonsense.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
As opposed to Nicki Menaj, the stripper that used to drug John's and rob them, turned rapper/pop star?

Or maybe random Twitter posts with fake info graphics that don't match the purported source?

You're a joke and only the racists and Christian Taliban support you're BS. You are the vocal minority, but you are in fact in the minority, even if their are a lot of you screaming nonsense.

Oooof, someone sounds hurt.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
there is nothing wrong with questioning, however when the vast majority of scientists agree and the bulk of the questioning is obvious BS there is a different problem

If it wasn't for questioning we wouldn't know about the damage the spike protein causes. Questions lead to studies which leads to more information. There was a lot and still is a lot we don't know. For example, long-term effects or effects from boosters. Even doctors who are pro mRNA shots, will admit that the verdict is still out on both. So having questions surrounding such topics certainly isn't BS.