GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

npace

Autocross Champion
Wait, so someone who's not DeSantis makes a false post on Facebook, and now DeSantis is responsible, and is as bad as someone who knowingly infected nursing homes with COVID patients and covered up the numbers of deaths he caused while writing a book about what a great job he did and sexually harassing women? I mean, sure, there's reasons to dislike the guy, but I don't think he can be held responsible for the lies of others. I looked for the part where DeSantis made the lies you're talking about and can't find them in those articles. Do you have an actual reference or are you assuming nobody will read what you linked to?

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
I usually use the Vortex. I found this because the Golf forum keeps emailing me about what I'm missing. Seems like I'm missing a lot.
Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 8.31.16 PM.png

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

Is it caninely possible for you to not fling shit at the OP in at least one of your worthless comments? Or is that too much to ask of your tail wagging ass?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Is it caninely possible for you to not fling shit at the OP in at least one of your worthless comments? Or is that too much to ask of your tail wagging ass?
Obviously it's too much to ask. He has to include an insult at the end of all his posts to Zrick for some childish reason.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Obviously it's too much to ask. He has to include an insult at the end of all his posts to Zrick for some childish reason.

Notice he keeps insulting only zrick on a regular basis. It's like he found someone too nice to tell him to go suck his owner's cock and keeps abusing him. There's a chihuahua that lives across the fence from my house -- i swear it's cb. I bet cb feels accepted by the woke clique -- must be a sour loser in real life.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Notice he keeps insulting only zrick on a regular basis. It's like he found someone too nice to tell him to go suck his owner's cock and keeps abusing him. There's a chihuahua that lives across the fence from my house -- i swear it's cb. I bet cb feels accepted by the woke clique -- must be a sour loser in real life.
Zrick certainly has thick skin.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Sorry, I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I couldn't wade through 3600 plus pages. Isn't the scientific method about trying to prove a hypothesis wrong in the search for truth? So, for all the pro-vaccine people saying that the anti-vaccine people are dumb or whatever, aren't they (the anti-vaccine people) contributing by questioning the validity of a vaccine? In other words, everyone, regardless of stance on the vaccine, should be able to at least agree that it is natural, logical, and valid to question a vaccine, especially when it is being used as a political mechanism to divide the public for dubious agendas (by both sides).
there is nothing wrong with questioning, however when the vast majority of scientists agree and the bulk of the questioning is obvious BS there is a different problem

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
there is nothing wrong with questioning, however when the vast majority of scientists agree and the bulk of the questioning is obvious BS there is a different problem
The problem sits in the data provided that disputes the majority. Just because the majority says it is so does not mean it is, that is a slippery slope to walk on.

Example, the vaccine means you cannot get sick, no need to wear a mask and you can hug your kids and grandparents again.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Example, the vaccine means you cannot get sick, no need to wear a mask and you can hug your kids and grandparents again.
This is a very good example.

It turns out the vaccine isn't going to take us back to business as usual. To many people though, this means the vaccine is totally ineffective and we've been being lied to this whole time.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
This is a very good example.

It turns out the vaccine isn't going to take us back to business as usual. To many people though, this means the vaccine is totally ineffective and we've been being lied to this whole time.
We have been lied to for a very long time in many ways regarding this situation. The problem is the propaganda spread in continuous reporting of incorrect information from our politically charged news outlets, health providers and government officials. Too many things are illogical and don't add up for the majority to be right and that is the truth. No matter which side of the issue anyone sits they have to admit it is all FUBAR and should have never gotten to this point in many ways.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
No matter which side of the issue anyone sits they have to admit it is all FUBAR and should have never gotten to this point in many ways.
this mostly....there does seem to be a gradual swing to people believing in the vacc and/or that covid is real. I think the death rate/serious illness is a good bit <1% but that number may seem low if you look at big picture it is a scary percentage. The ability of this virus to spread is part of what makes it serious. Compare the death rate to something like ebola and it is way more survivable but the survival rate in some ways makes it worse because killing the host cuts the spread. Ebola is too deadly but this virus hits a sweet spot which also gives it moe opportunity to mutate

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
this mostly....there does seem to be a gradual swing to people believing in the vacc and/or that covid is real. I think the death rate/serious illness is a good bit <1% but that number may seem low if you look at big picture it is a scary percentage. The ability of this virus to spread is part of what makes it serious. Compare the death rate to something like ebola and it is way more survivable but the survival rate in some ways makes it worse because killing the host cuts the spread. Ebola is too deadly but this virus hits a sweet spot which also gives it moe opportunity to mutate
Though I somewhat agree with you I am not aligned on the scary percentage of this virus. Yes, it is unfortunate people will/are dying but that is the nature of our world. I am not comparing heart disease to COVID in the sense of viral spread but merely on fatality in this country and hands down heart disease wins. If this is truly about public health then why are we not aggressively perusing and controlling all of the factors leading to heart disease?

Yes, I am a little jaded on the topic but I believe this is NOT about public health for the actions of our government tells me otherwise. And to be fair I have always been the guy to throw my finger at the man.and challenge others without backing down, it really made for a challenging childhood.