GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Like I said earlier in the thread, you're not going to increase vaccination rates by censoring, lying, threatening, destroying the economy, diminishing free speech, etc. These tactics and your support of them, gives people more reason to not get vaccinated.
Certainly true.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Well, you couldn't do that because you'd be dead :p - but the "messenger" would be charged and convicted.

I lived through the 70's in Germany. We had a couple of kids at school that got those pills that made them fly off a balcony. the seller was charged, convicted and sentenced for two murders.

yes, each person decides for themselves what information to accept or reject - but what happens in the exposed to a barrage of incorrect information diguised as fact - just like the kids that were told that those pills would make them feel good and are perfectly safe.
You've introduced children into the example. I think the results of your example would probably change if we're talking about adults. I believe that was the context anyway but I came in late.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Like I said earlier in the thread, you're not going to increase vaccination rates by censoring, lying, threatening, destroying the economy, diminishing free speech, etc. These tactics and your support of them, gives people more reason to not get vaccinated. Right now the battle against totalitarians has become more important than the battle against covid.

But that isn't what's happening, so...

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
You're an extremist.
The same can and is said of you and that is the problem with the country. Has anyone thought to ask themselves why our politicians are consistently pushing identity politics and why all these different events are occurring in tandem? I don't believe in coincidence.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
"Why do we always come here, I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture, to have to watch the show!"