GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Trump supporters are the same people against the civil rights movement.
Ftfy no holden on phone #okboomer

And no one is talking about the real victims of the Texas abortion law. Do you know how far angry white guys are going to have to drive to find an abortion clinic to shoot up? Why doesn't this county ever take Christian white men's interests into account when passing laws?
No smile reported

Yep, I've removed several shampoo bottle and shaving cream cans from patients rectums while stationed at Camp Lejeune.
The girth of a shaving cream can!

Riceburner ironically cold as ice.:cool:
The R is silent

You are extremely naive. There are sadistic human beings that do unthinkable things. I won't get into it, but it's documented.
Damn Democrats 😉

Google creepy Lincoln statue VT

No. I'm talking about people that eat babies and worse.
I guessed right!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Could we not utilize the empty cargo ships that are already heading that direction to rob them of their natural resources?
Sure. How many animals do you propose sending each time? Couple thousand? And how many people and how much food needs to be sent to keep the animals alive as they're sent to their death?

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
After they are forced by the government to carry these unwanted pregnancies to term? No.
Then they should be more responsible with their bodies. Personal responsibility is a real thing most successful people embody and to say the burden of their poor choices should be the collective responsibility of our society is absurd.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
What the hell is that Lincoln statue?!?
I don’t even know how to react to that.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Sure. How many animals do you propose sending each time? Couple thousand? And how many people and how much food needs to be sent to keep the animals alive as they're sent to their death?
Dude, they are food. You are overthinking this. How do you ship seafood?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
As a general rule, things are financed by:

1. You and me through taxes.
2. Rich guys if they see a way to derive insane profits.

I couldn't care less about the latter. About time they returned tonus what they have been taking for decades.
Don't hold your breath. 😂

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Allow me to clarify, we cannot support all these people playing by the rules that society puts in place.
Fair enough, we can start off with you.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
A heartbeat is all that you need? Really? Really?I have never understood the heartbeat argument. It is a fucking pump, no more, no less. People tie emotions to some strange things. How about degree of consciousness? Meanwhile…
https://www.peta.org/features/dog-pig/

How’s that bacon taste? The ribs I’m currently eating are delicious.
It's the idea that a few months time is all that separates 'just a pump' and a viable human being. It's fucking semantics.