GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
It's crazy so many vets vote republican. You now don't get to stay of tricare once you hit 65, and are required to purchase Medicare part B. They increased co-pays and now added new fees to select.

Soon they'll start charging active duty for their care.
As I understand it you keep Tricare at 65, but it moves to being supplemental insurance that covers what Medicare doesn’t. But I’m decades away from that so if that isn’t how it actually works now it’ll definitely change a half a dozen times by then.

Also, I’ll never vote for another Republican. Ironically the last Republican I voted for seems to be the only sane one left, even if I still regret voting for him.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
speaking of costco has anybody bought tires from them if so how were they looked at one point and a good bit cheaper then anywere else
Costco does have good tire prices but Discount Tires will match their price and you don't need an appointment at Discount Tires. Plus Discount Tires has so many locations if you have a problem a store won't be far away and again no appointment needed.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
It's crazy so many vets vote republican. You now don't get to stay of tricare once you hit 65, and are required to purchase Medicare part B. They increased co-pays and now added new fees to select.

Soon they'll start charging active duty for their care.
That’s fucked. And incredibly devious

one interesting privilege disabled and retired vets have. We have no idea how the fuck health care works. Since we get it and always had for free. Sure the va is flawed as fuck but it’s hard to be ungrateful since it’s free. Even I wouldn’t know how to get health care. I dunno, do u call someone? Do you go somewhere and buy the shit?

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
Costco does have good tire prices but Discount Tires will match their price and you don't need an appointment at Discount Tires. Plus Discount Tires has so many locations if you have a problem a store won't be far away and again no appointment needed.
luckly out here we have a lot of costcos plus with my costco membership i get 2% back on everything i purchurse so i buy the gift cards and then use the gift cards to buy tires so i actually get 4% back on the purchase

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I got 4 235/40/18 Michelin 4s’s and 4 225/45/18 dws06’s for about 1200$. Shipped. Discount tire came through big time. Can’t complain

@Javwohl if u go the discount tire route. Feel free to ship the tires to my place. Just share the delivery date with me so I can be home

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
That’s fucked. And incredibly devious

one interesting privilege disabled and retired vets have. We have no idea how the fuck health care works. Since we get it and always had for free. Sure the va is flawed as fuck but it’s hard to be ungrateful since it’s free. Even I wouldn’t know how to get health care. I dunno, do u call someone? Do you go somewhere and buy the shit?
Holy shit this is so damn true. I’ve been retired for a few years now and I’m still confused. This system is insane and idiotic. I can’t believe we’ve put up with this for so long.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
It’s sad man
when i was going through tech school down in wichita falls tx they warned us when we went to the mall not to talk to the uso people they were talking new airmen in to signing there life insurance over to them then sell you there which was for less covarge and cost more this back in 03 probably dosent happen any more but still wrong to take advantage of some young kid most the time just out of high school and away from home knowing no better

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
luckly out here we have a lot of costcos plus with my costco membership i get 2% back on everything i purchurse so i buy the gift cards and then use the gift cards to buy tires so i actually get 4% back on the purchase
Yeah I buy Costco gas for the 4 % rebate. For me that ends up being around $350 per year.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Holy shit this is so damn true. I’ve been retired for a few years now and I’m still confused. This system is insane and idiotic. I can’t believe we’ve put up with this for so long.
It’s the truth for sure. Many disabled and retired vets wouldn’t have known what the right questions to ask were in regards to insurance.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
I got 4 235/40/18 Michelin 4s’s and 4 225/45/18 dws06’s for about 1200$. Shipped. Discount tire came through big time. Can’t complain

@Javwohl if u go the discount tire route. Feel free to ship the tires to my place. Just share the delivery date with me so I can be home
will do thanks im going to look around after i get the wheels and see what i can find probably be about a month out from purchasing them anyways so have time to look and find some good deals plus this is when a lot of places have good rebates and money off for them